Weed Brownie - Parallel Universe

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SavageBeast, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Ok so last night at 9:30 i ate my pretty big weed brownie ( my first time eating a brownie). At about 10:30 i realized my high was beginning when i was on the computer and i started smiling at pictures. 30 minutes later the "stoned" feeling just hit me and i was like ok ill start watching tv. I was watching Spongebob on my computer and i was laughing unbelievably hard even though my dad was in the next room watching TV. I was laughing so hard i said I cant take this anymore this high is way too intense for me to just sit here. I think i was paranoid because i was beyond stoned and my dad was in the next room and I think that killed my high. Anyways i went to bed feeling so amazing i layed down and i turned off my light. I started listening to music but i was too scared cause i thought i waas hearing voices. Then i closed my eyes and what i saw was incredibly amazing. I could see myself inside myself looking at me. It was like a twin of me looking back at me. Then i rubbed my eyes and i just started hallucinating with my eyes closed. I saw circles forming into stars and i dont remember when but i eventually fell asleep. woke up at 5 am looked at the time went back to sleep and woke up at 10 am feeling kinda high still.

Overall, i think i ate a little bit too much brownie for my first time. I've been smoking for years and this is completely different.

2. Sounds like an edible success. :hello:

3. Cool story bro, sounds like a fun time :hello:

I've got a daaank brownie i'm eating tonight! can't wait, first time eating a brownie. i've had firecrackers before but none were that strong

the core - eric clapton

4. I've felt like that many times before. Just off of smoking though.

It's truly an amazing feeling, like you know the answer.

5. When I ate a cheeba chew deca dose, I could've sworn that my body was in a separate universe than my mind was

6. Once, back when I'd just started smoking and had a super low tolerance, my friend and I smoked a bowl or two of this cheap, shwaggy shake shit before finishing a school project.

What was strange was how fucking strongly it hit us. And we both had the same kinda reaction too. It was not a normal high - we were both having crazy out-of-body experiences where we were watching our own bodies, like i went to the bathroom and came back and was like dude i just watched myself pee like i wasnt peeing i was outside of my body watching myself pee, and both of us had parallel universes in our minds, and our minds were traveling to these other universes, and these universes were drifting closer and further from our bodies.

The only difference was her universe was moving to and from the side of her, and mine was above me. It was trippy as fuck, we both felt like there was something in some other universe our minds were traveling to.

The stuff we'd bought was shit weed, so we still have a suspicion it was laced or wet, but nevertheless it was a crazy experience.

Oh, and we aced that project and report somehow, too :smoking:

7. To the guy who said he was watching himself pee haha! That's fucking classic. :cry:

8. btdt.

Thats kinda the issue i had the first and only time i've had a weed brownie. I was expecting a reaction quicker then it happen and i ate more then i should have.

It made me over the top horny. I used my assortment of vibes ALL night.

9. #9 Bbiscuit, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    haha yeah looking back my friend and i crack up at that but i was like tripping out at the time like HOLY FUCK I SAW MYSELF PEE DUDE WHAT THE FUCK.

Oh yeah, we also stared at fractals for an hour. One of them looked like a moving eye. My friend said it was God and it knew her. I freaked out, said it was watching, and turned my computer off. :laughing:

That shit lasted for more than 12 hours, we were still high at school the next day. pretty sure that was oregano/shit weed and PCP...

10. i ate an edible before class one time and i swore i was flying on a magic carpet... i kinda was if you think about it. i was riding my bike with my arms stretched out and singing with my headphones on, probably looking really dumb but the breeze felt so nice.

11. I ate a no bake(no pun intended) cookie once and still had one left over, after an hour it kicked in and I was flying. I still had one left over so I called my buddy who lived a couple miles down the road and asked him if he wanted to eat a special cookie, he's like fuck yeah! So I tell him I'll come down if I can make it out of my house hahaha. I did and my some miracle I made it to his place on longboard without dying on the way.

I got to his pizza place and he ate the cookie and we chilled in the party room eaton pizza. He had a placebo high going , then about an hour later the most serious look came on his now very stoned face , " Dude , I need to go to sleep". Long story short that cookie fucking destroyed him and he went to his room and passed out.

That's why I love edibles

12. I feel you man. The first time I ate a firecracker was with my 2 friends and his sister, we went to watch Sherlock Homes at the theatres. We had to leave because his sister threw up in the movie and because we couldn't stop laughing in the middle of a silent theatre. I can honestly say that I got too high.