weed brings people together.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushSmokaa, Mar 5, 2011.

1. weed is really a great drug. and i love it honestly.

yesterday i was walking to my friends house and i decided to take a cut through across the tracks and i was smoking outta my new one hitter on the way and as i walk into this cut through its kinda like a trail through some trees, only like 30 feet long or so anyway

there is a tall white fence on the right side and as i walk past it and get to the end of the fence i see some guy (hes like 20 and was in my sisters grade so i know of him) just exhale a huge cloud of smoke, cough get scared and say sorry and walk away all sketched out by me

and i just kept walking and i turned around and saw him leaving so i screamed "yo wanna smoke" and we shared a bowl and talked about how my sister would bug if she found out i smoke (shes lame with that shit).

anyone else ever smoke with someone you wouldnt expect? or just ran into someone and weed brought you together? loll

2. lol sick story. youre right weed will bring together two people that otherwize would have never talked at all.

i ran into my friend at a red light. i was hitting a bowl. it was his bowl he was letting me borrow it. total coincidence. but anyways we met up and smoked it together

3. hahah yeah its sick. and makes good memories

i just thought it was funny, i never expected this kid to blaze and i was already high so i just laughed when i see him get all sketched out by me.

4. Hell ya dude. When I was first hanging with this girl that is now my ex there was me and this other guy trying to date her. So I decided I was going to take him down to the far end of the beach beat the shit out of him and leave him there naked. Well I asked him if he wanted to ride with me cause i was going to drive down the beach and smoke some, of course he said yes lol. Well we took off down the beach and he pulled out his pipe and I packed it with some of my bud and we started smoking. By the time we got to where I was gonna beat him we had became really good friends and he had agreed to back off from her lol. It is amazing the things that weed can do for people. Such as make two enemies great friends.

5. haha ya dude but beating the shit outta him cuz he was your competition with a girl is weaksauce .. and is something you do if your really in secure and cant get the girl by yourself.

but im not hating, atleast it didnt happen.

6. If you really want proof on how weed brings people together, during freshmen year of college I smoked with a blood who had a scholarship for basketball. Im a 5'6 white kid and for those couple hours we sat in his dorm passing around his blunt talking about how Kid Cudi and Dave Matthews are some what alike lmao

7. Wat?! Weed is not a drug!!1!!11!