Weed Brings People Together

Discussion in 'General' started by Rollin152, Feb 20, 2014.

1. #1 Rollin152, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    So today I went to my local headshop to pick up a brand new ecig for my birthday. While I was in there these two guys that were pretty obvious stoners were buying a grinder at the same time. We both went out to the parking lot and our cars were parked next to each other. I was watching them because I knew that they were loading a bowl. One of them looked up and they knew that I knew what they were doing. They offered to smoke me up right there so I hopped into these two strangers/stoners car and we cruised around and smoked bowls together. This was especially kick ass since it was my birthday. Anyway these two guys were some of the funnest people that I have ever smoked with. I thought it was pretty funny how we both knew that we were stoners. I thought I would share how great my day turned out. Has anything like this happened to anyone else before?

2. How big were their penises?

Jk, happy birthday.

3. Id go as far as saying cigarettes actually bring more people together.

Ive recently quit but you can make almost every type of friend you can imagine by taking a smokin break

4. Haha yeah I was a little sketched out at first but these guys were cool. We had some mutual friends  :smoking:

5. That makes it a little less sketchy. I would never do that personally. Glad it worked out and your behymen is in tact. What kind of e cig did you buy?

6. I got a foos with some lemon lime and watermelon e juice. Its got some really tasty vapes for after smoke sessions. 

7. Yes Weed does bring people together.  Doesn't matter if you are friends to start with or a stranger comes around when you are smoking a fatty it is a great ICE BREAKER on making new friends!!!

8. happy birthday

9. Happy birthday OP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I don't trust easily when sober. If I was fucked up? Very possible, I'm very generous.

11. happens to me all the time. most stoners are peaceful people.

but smoking weed is a hobby for some that brings people together, just like how playing basketball at a park bring people together

of course theres the medicinal smokers, like me :smoke:

12. Weed definitely beings people together. If I met someone chill in a headshop I would totally smoke with them.

13. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't end up in the trunk.

14. Weed brings people together...  So do a lot of other things.  Like prison  :devious:.

But happy birthday, congrats on the smoke out