Weed bonsai

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by jak89, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Keep us posted with the results :)

2. Heres a lil progress. Did the first trim amd some light training. No pinch yet. 20181128_161407.jpg

3. Starting to take off. 20181202_093940.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. 20181212_172149.jpg 20181212_172231.jpg 20181212_172252.jpg Ive done some trimming on these so i may be hard to see in photos but i think the plant on the right is a male and the other a female. Theyre both from the same bag and the one on the right judging by its structure is a male, the nodes are further apart and it just looks like a less bushier structure.
    Idk if its to early to tell but i think it is if anyone has any insight please let me know. Then i can eliminate it early

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its somewhere around 300 equivalent watts. The actual wattage of the these bulbs is 60-80 for all three together ots actually pretty low wattage

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sweet...um gonna have 55 in total now....might ad more further down the line.
    Depending on how it goes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. When you're training flat like that, do you cover your stalk for more root?

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I think itll work are the led bulbs? I looked at mine again a.nd theyre 13 actual watts a piece.

Im not sure what you mean. I usually have healthy root systems just doing it with no cover.

9. I got one like yours but 15 watts and 8 smaller 5 watts leds. ...but the halogen style don't know what you guys call them

10. I know....a bit of a frankenstein pot....don't have a lot of hight so ...
    Didn't want to cut up a good big pot

11. I think that be enough light. Dont worry about how it looks if it works it works.
    No sprout yet?

12. Still waiting. ....can't wait to get shit goin

13. Lol ok. Do you have a ventilation system?

14. IMG_20181223_133006597.jpg Lil update didn't pinch these just simply using one tie each and keeping it close to the top.

15. Yes...got a small tubular fan pushing fresh air in

16. No luck on the seed tho....might have been to cold...dono...
    Seeds were black Friday half price so I wouldn't be surprised if they were old ....
    Dropped another one today. ..see what happens. ...losing time tho

17. Hell ya

• Like Like x 1
  18. Light has a huge effect on growth to. I trim my roots weekly [​IMG]