Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Boner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weeding, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I haven't been smoking all too long and there is no pattern to my smoking. Sometimes every day for a week sometimes once or twice a week. Recently a friend told me to try masturbating while I was high. 

I couldn't seem to even get fully hard which is not normal for me. I've also tried having sex with my girlfriend while high and I did get hard but I couldn't finish. Is this normal?

2. I'm not a medical professional by any means, but if you were able to get it up for your girl then its most likely not an erectile problem, one thing I notice when I'm high and having sex is that I last much longer and can pretty much control when I cum, so it may have the same affect on you as well, just focus on cumming when banging your girl I guess. Your friend is right though, cumming when your gooked of your ass feels that much better than when your sober.

3. it's different for everyone. for me, high sex wasn't as fun because i move a lot slower, and my ex needed the D pretty fast to get off, so it wasn't satisfying for anyone really.

4. Your ex liked it when you came fast? Sounds like she didn't like having sex with you.

can you read? she wanted my cock jackhammer style, nhard and fast for a long time. weed just isn't compatible with that for the way it effects me.

6. No I can't read sorry. Bet she was a queefer.

7. #7 PassTheGrass, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Yea, sometimes when I'm super baked my girlfriend and I will have sex for like 3 hours and I just end up never coming. She comes like twice at least during the first couple hours. After about 2 hours, it's just a pain in the cock. Normally, sober or a normal high, we go for 1-1.5 hours, that's good. any longer is blah.

8. #8 Deleted member 549226, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013

haha naw man, but it was definitely difficult to keep up sometimes, and that's without being stoned off my ass lol

9. I'm horny ass hell when I'm high! My cawk gets sooo hard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. One time I had this bud that made me extremely horny.  I kid you not.  I would smoke and suddenly just get a boner and orgasms were out of this world.  Granted it was still when I was a noob but no other bud ever was the same like that.

11. Me to , just thinking about how horny I get and how hard my cock get's while high is giving me a semi which is turning into a FULL on boner . I feel like I have a full electrical power bolt surging through my dong when I'm high