Weed Blackout

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by robone, Jul 18, 2008.

1. A few years back before I was a casual pot smoker. I was sharing a joint with some friends and I was probably taking too big of hits, since I was kind of smoking it like a cigarette. Anyway, I got so stoned that I completely blacked out and I came back after what was probably a few seconds, but it was the weirdest experience. My girlfriend was watching over me and when I was coming back to, everything was black and I started seeing a figure take shape out of what looked like stars. It was my girlfriend, anyway after all was said and done, I was so stoned that I was saying that I was Jesus Christ and Neo. Looking back I think it's hysterical that I went crazy, but my girlfriend was kind of freaked because she said I was like a totally different person, she said I had this completely blank stare on my face like it wasn't me. Has anybody else had a crazy experience like this?

2. Dude
    that happened to me recently too, which was pretty weird. I smoke a lot and its never happened before, but I think I was tired/dehydrated/and super high. Everything turned fuzzy and I didnt know how long i was out but people aorund me like freaked OUT and when I came back I was just laughing my fucking head off. I went someplace reall fun, but people still looked worried. I liked it.

3. Yeah I mean at first I kind of freaked because I was like am I ever going to be ok, but then I was like dude, your just high on weed, enjoy yourself. So then I just started enjoying it because it was completely mind blowing but yeah that whole blackout part was crazy but then once I gradually gained some slight sense of what was going on it was all good. :)

4. That also happened to me recently. Summer had just started, and all my college buddies were home. There were 4 or 5 of us in my boyfriend's room. It was at night, and his parent's were already asleep. We had smoked a tulip, 2 blunts, and a few bowls. My friend Patrick, who has smoked ALOT in his time, just sat in the corner. We were watching this video on youtube called Bohemian Acid, which is Bohemian Rapsody speed up. He just sat there and sang along in double speed.

Anyway, we all wanted food, so my boyfriend needed to make a run downstairs. He insisted I come with him. I told him that I couldn't move, but he lifted me from the bed, and drug me down there anyway The trip there was an adventure in itself. So while he's filling cones full of ice-cream, and grabbing Cokes, I'm holding onto a chair for dear life. I thought I was going to throw up, so I went to the sink and waited. After what seemed like forever, I went towards the chair to sit down, and just passed out.

I fell flat on my back, and was out. What woke me up was my boyfriend lifting me from the ground. All I heard were the words "No ya don't...this how Hendrix died". Apparently I had vomited, (according to my boyfriend, it flew out of my mouth about a foot in the air, and fell back down on me.) It was all liquid, and I hadn't even realized I thrown up. I kept feeling my wet hair and talking about how sweaty I was. I was so paranoid going back up the stairs. I thought the cat was going to hurt me or something.

Anyway, I think the reason it happened to me, is I have low blood sugar. (So I tend to pass out if I don't eat, even if I'm sober) I hadn't eaten that day. So me being high just made what would have happen anyway much more intense. After we got upstairs and I ate, I felt much better, and just enjoyed the ride.

5. It happened to me a while ago. I didn't smoke that much and the weed was just mids. But I think it had to do with blood pressure or something. I remember getting really high and telling myself "hold on to reality." Sadly, I did the opposite. Whoops! I remember coming back a few minutes later not having the slightest clue I even existed in those few minutes. It felt exactly like when I woke up from dental surgery. Then my boyfriend looked over and said my lips were turning blue. My face was pale, lips blue, and I was death cold. Later on I started feeling better and the blue lips went away. But I was really scared that evening.

6. i hate it so much when you think you have to throw up after like 10 bowls... once i waited on the toilet for like 10 minutes...breathed it off... i was fine
    but pissed later
    edit:not after 10 bowls in general i mean that happened once

7. that happened to me, i went to a protest the hero concert a couple months ago and my friends and i smoked a looottt in the car in the parking lot beforehand. We got in and after a while I think i got really dehydrated and just everything kinda faded to black and I came to on the floor. crazy.

then i went and got a snickers bar and a water from the bar haha.

8. It happened to me at one of the warped tours. I think it has a lot to do with just the general dehydration, I mean you lose alotta water when you're high. And getting there, especially if you're smoking a blunt or something that would dry your mouth. It made me sick, I didnt pass out but I definitely felt miserable...

But pepper was so awesome it brought me back to life!

Rock on PEPPER

9. That's called smoking yourself retarded.
    more THC and Carbon Monoxide reach your brain than oxygen, so you black out.
    it sucks lol unless your at your own party

10. The first time i had a large amount of dank to smoke i over did it, later my mom said i was flapping my arms around saying i was chucky cheese...

11. The same happened to me once or twice, I think it is a combo of oxygen deprivation and low blood pressure.

12. I've blacked out once before. I ripped a huge bowel, blew the smoke into my wardrobe and put down the bong. Next thing i knew i was lying face down on the ground with my fan snapped in half.

13. After 6 months on probation, 4 of my friends and I went out to town, and we bought a blunt off a black dudeby our mall. All of us were pretty newbie stoners, around 14 I think. The dude said it was real good shit when he sold it to us, and we all smoked it up.. So after we smoked it, I was baked outta my gourd, and everyone tells me I was rambling on about king arthur and all types of other wierd midevil shit. I dont remember any of that junk though, I just remember going to a huge game arcade and playing a jurassic park shoot em up style game, and flinching and jumping everytime a dinosaur jumped out at me :)

14. are you diabetic? I am... sounds like you where lucky, thats like REALLY dangerously almost dieing low....

low blood sugar and weed can be dangerous, because it feels like being high, but a bad kind of high, so you sometimes don't realize till after you should, if you're high enough.

To the OP: i've had it happen, but not that extreme. I wouldn't worry about it.

15. "No ya don't...this how Hendrix died"

hahaha

16. I know it's happened to me before. I think it was because I smoked so much so quick. I was in a rush to get home. SO I get home and my mom's boyfriend is there. I think he was stonded too so I asked him if he wanted some pizza. So the next thing I know I was standing on the deck talking to him. I asked him if he wanted to order and he said you already did. I was thinking what?!?!?!? Then he said "yea, like 2 min ago before I walked outside. It was weird because I black out but was still contoius? IDk. It was just weird. :confused:

17. had an experience like that last year. i smoked a 2 gram blunt of fire with a buddy, then we went to go chill with a friend. his house is like 2 miles away, we rode our bikes and i dont remember any of the ride there or which way we took. pretty crazy, that day was so fuckin fun i was braindead. I laid myself halfway out this chicks basement window, my legs inside and my torso up was layin on the grass (the ground is level with the window) and passed out. she dropped a little water on my to mess with me and i was like, " yo i think people on the roof are pissin on my head! smell my head make sure its just water." now when i look back on that day i die laughing.

18. ur just fukin high!:smoke::smoke:

19. omg!! This is so crazy i blackedout last night after smoking 5 blunts of dank and not eating all day. It all happend when i was with some friends and some bitches, when i was on my 4 blunt and i was standing and smoking when all the sudden i started to lose my vision then i blackedout and i fell on the concret head first and i was out of it for like 20 seconds when my friend woke me up and i had no idea what was going on. and i just walked inside and layed on the couch. i was crazy and trippy. i didnt feel anything, but now today my shoulder/.head hurts abit and i have a big ass sratch on my should. so now from this exprience im prolly gonna stop smoking.

20. yeah so i was sharin a joint between 2 other people and i was taking huge hits and holdin em for a really long time and then like 20 minutes later i completely blackedout for about 45 seconds and then woke up and was fine...well at least thats what my friends told me. but if you smoke on an empty stomach or if you havent drinkin liquids in a while its a very good chance you will experience something like this. in my case, i hadnt eaten or drinkin anything in about 8 hours so it hit pretty hard