Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Betty Crocker microwaveable brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by blazinout16, Jan 30, 2011.

1. #1 blazinout16, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011
    Ok so i've been wanting to try this for a while now. I finally tried it tonight.

You will need:
    Water
    Cooking Oil (any kind..some people say different kinds work better but i just use what i have)
    1 Betty Crocker Microwavable brownie
    Fork (for mixing)
    Some weed

Now what i did was take some ground up weed and some canola oil. I mixed about 2 tablespoons of oil to roughly .7gs of some pretty high grade mids and a bunch of ground up stems.

I ground up the weed very fine then mixed it with the oil. Then i put it in the microwave in a small bowl and set it to 30 seconds. Now you have to make sure you stop the microwave every 10 seconds and stir it. If you let it get too hot it will start smoking.

Then i strained the oil out with a coffee filter into the little bowl that comes with the brownie. Put in the brownie mix, and about 1 table spoon of water. Stir it up, and just add more water as you go until you get the proper consistency. Microwave the mix for 45 seconds and enjoy.

Now i just ate this at 7:45. I'm going to update this every so often and report the effects. I also ate it on an empty stomach so i dont know if that will speed it up.

2. So it's been just over a half hour. So far i have felt nothing, but i'm hoping for something soon.

3. It's been just under an hour and i'm feeling the effect. I feel like stuff is getting a little slower and my hearing sounds very crisp right now.

4. And then he took a nap. :)

5. Nah no nap for me...But i must say i'm dissaponted with this. I still feel it a little, but i thought i was going to be toasted. Just a slight buzz for a little while and thats it.

6. If I'm not mistaken, you want to actually have something in your stomach before you have edibles.

Good ol' granny storm crow:

7. dont quote me on this, but the reason you heat MJ is to activate the cannaboids. A microwave oven does not emit heat. The microwaves may have ruptured the trichomes before they were warmed enough to become bio-availible