Weed before working out (Lifting weights/Cardio)

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by fuckthepolicecpdk, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Im curious who has smoked or vaporized before a workout and what was the outcome of it, did you feel more tired or motivated? was is worse or better from working out sober?? I want to know because im thinking of vaping before a workout & I have 6-7 months without smoking any weed so vaping would be a better alternative for my lung capacity so please help me out :)

2. I can't do cardio after smoking because my heart rate is too high and I feel exhausted/ near heart attack after like 5 minutes lol.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. but what about vaping tho?

4. hey man I actually go to my gym high a lot just a couple puffs from my Bowl then go in. yes cardio sucks when high but when does it not haha. but I do often catch my self in a daze sitting on the equipment. if you have good music you can get motivated. my workout usually ends up being a little shorter when I smoke before. then I blaze a bowl after to relax, it's great. I just saw you havnt smokes for 6 months so you might get pretty fucked up from a couple hits. just take it easy and you'll be good. is your gym usually crowded? I go at night so it's usually just me and like 1 or 2 other people

5. I rarely do this but i like to smoke a little bit and lift heavy weights, one rep maxes, etc.

6. If I smoke before I workout I usually end up blowing off the workout. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. When I'm high from vaping I focus more on my workout, make sure my reps are perfect and I can push myself a little more.  But thats when I'm seriously motivated.  It helps with cardio because you can listen to music and tune out while you are are jogging or whatever your cardio is.

8. yeah medium crowded.. with atleast 3-4 girls that I want to fuck really bad!! lol will I start laughing when im running on the treadmill? or lifting weights?

9. & im trying to ease the sadness i get from dieting by using weed since it gives euphoria and normally I get depressed when I get junk food.. and I do 5 minutes of cardio on 6.0mph then slow down to 3.3mph then repeat it until I have 25 minutes of running so about 5 times reps & 35 minutes on the treadmill with rests, then I go to the weight area and get 40lb dumbells then do 5 times of tricep raises or whatever you call it on each arm then repeat about 5 times.. then I bench press about 100lb (no spotter) about 5 times then repeat about 5 times then I do the tricep press about 100 times on 110lb what u guys think?

10. Learned not to partake in any manner before working out.

The 2 activities just don't mix for me.