Weed. Beer. Barcelona.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Run 21, Aug 6, 2011.

1. A couple of days ago, my girlfriend surprised me with tickets to go see the Spanish soccer team Barcelona play against Chivas in Sun Life Stadium. First off, she was super cool about it because she understands how much I love sports, especially my favorite soccer club. Anyways, we go into the parking lot and it's completely flooded with traffic. 70,000 people attended the event so you can imagine what I'm dealing with. Traffic is taking forever just to get in, so my girlfriend pulls out a fatass joint and sparks it up. Stuck in traffic. Humid as fuck, and my car has no tints. Quite frankly, I didn't give a fuck, and smoked with her. Fortunately for me, I made it to my seat about 30 seconds before the game started. I immediately ordered a Heinekan and kept them coming until Barcelona went down 3-1. It was a great game besides the fact the team I was rooting for lost.

I got to see David Villa, Iniesta, Pique, Puyol, and Xavi. All players who were on the world cup team last year. Overall, I had a time which I won't forget for a while.

2. having a stoner girlfriend is a gifted love ;)

3. this.
    OH MY GOD. THIS.

4. Dude you're so lucky, I would kill to see a Barcelona game.

5. You better go down on that bitch like her snatch is all of candy land and the gumdrop forest.