Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed becoming a part of your daily lingo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by e_to_the_x, Jun 28, 2009.

1. since you started smoking has weed vocabulary drifted into your everyday lingo? my friends say it has for me and they think its funny. i agree that its funny but i dont think its necessasrily a bad thang. Like I say "thats dro" instead of "thats cool" sometimes.

2. Sense i was 11 iv been smoking and sense then iv beening man and peace. "Sup man, pce man, idk man" its not part of the accent here eaither im the only one i know that says "man" at almost everything talking to my friends even girls. Mostly respones and stuff, idk if id call it "lingo" but it started because of weed and only say it a lot when im stoned.

3. When I am blazed, I am in peace with people. When I am not, I tend to get a bit agressive, but no, I rarely use marijuana lingos in my speech. Just makes me look weird sometimes...

4. yeah, i now use the terms "on point" and "fire" to describe anything good that happens.

5. yeah, around here we call ugly girls "dank", cuz with weed dank means like some hairy, stanky, sticky shit. All qualities you dont want in a girls pussy. for example, "eww dude i cant believe u fucked that bitch, shes so dank"

6. I can honestly say that is the first time i have ever read or heard any one use the word DANK to describe something negative. However it does make sense.

7. lol i have somewhat. i also use dank to describe things, just in a positive way

8. i dont but one of my friends always saying stuff about good lookin food like, dam that pizza is chronic as hell, its funny though

9. No.... :confused:
    Makes no sense..?

10. I did turn down my turn at the candy chest at work after a few other people had made their pick. My complaint was that I didn't want the "scrape." A few people looked at me weird and the one coworker I am cool with just started laughing out loud. Not too cool.

The Candy Chest is HR's idea of cheap motivation.

11. Last year I never used the word bro, and i despised white people that used the word. And then I starting hanging out with ppl that constantly use the word and now its in my vocabulary.

12. "That's pretty dank"

"This pizza is dank as shit"

"That jumpshot was fuckin dank"

13. I'd say yes. Or shit that is weed / cigarette related.
    And i seem to always have a lighter on me, even if i have no cigarettes or weed.
    It just seems to be a habit now.

Blitzed, Whacked, Cones (Bowls in Amercia, they're 'cones' here.), Billies (pulling of a bong) and stuff like that are in my vocabulary, which don't help, since I'm already Australian, its hard enough to have a good vocabulary!!
    hahaha

:smoking:

14. Replacing cool with a method of growing? It's cool though [no pun intended], kids around here call dank dro, even if it is grown in soil.

However, I rarely use slang. Not to say that I don't say 'man' all the time, because I do.

I've just never called anything dank, unless it came off the cannabis plant. :bongin: