Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed baggies, what was your best one?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Spires, Jan 13, 2011.

1. What has been your peoples favorite baggies? Ziplock? Glad? Lets get some stories. I just got this most amazing bag ever tonight, it has a little pouch before the end of the baggie that I can roll the weed in, fucking amamzing.:hello:

2. i actually not a fan of baggies. i like air sealed jars or if i cant get that a small tupperware container i have with a magnet on it (you know what im talking about):cool:

3. One of my old dealers never had bags he used anything from an empty smoke pack, to tin foil, and paper towel lol

4. ive gotten weed rolled up in a mcdonalds double cheese burger wrapper. still had cheese on it. i laughed so hard

5. smellyproofs > all. how can you not love a smell proof ziplock?

6. aayaeee ^^

smellyproof baggies are the shittt

7. given how my buds are only in a baggie from the points between my dealer's location to my place, it makes no sense to get these things to me. that and i tend to store my buds in a little mason jar (the kind you put jams and jellies in.)

8. my dealer gives me shit in a ziplock but it only stays there untill the drive home

9. my dealer used to sell me OZs in brown paper lunch bags. ;)

10. Dealers worldwide need to start using biodegradable bags or just give all of their customers a mason jar to keep. People are retarded with how often they use plastic and waste shit. It makes me sick to know that trash is the only thing that will be left behind from our generation.

11. i agree with the first part, not at all with the second part.

if everyone took a jar or some form of permanent container with them to get their weed it would be a lot better.

12. FOOD SAVER BAG!. I receive everything vacuumed sealed in a food saver (thick plastic) bag. The plastic comes in a massive roll and you unwind how ever much you need and slide regular baggies, into the food seal bag. The food seal bag attaches to a vacuum sealer which sucks the air out and becomes smell proof.

Other than that, normal baggies are my preference

13. #13 ss3ltl, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    This is what I use:
    [​IMG]

14. Fuckin' tinfoil, shit's useful

15. We recycle ziplocks with the dealer. It's freeking fantastic! When the bags get empty we just go trade them in for full ones!!! hahaha If by chance we meet meet somewhere other that at our homes, we have a couple old purses that we trade out with the bags inside of them. It works slick as snot. No one ever notices that the two women eating lunch left with the other's purse!!!!

One little way to make green greener! :D

16. My buddies and I once got bud wrap in a coffee filter, pretty hilarious.

Ya just save the plastic bags you get and use them when you go for a refill. Makes your dealer happy and the planet too lol.

17. I once got an 1/8 in little superman bags like a year ago, I still have em lol

18. Bags really depends on where you are from.

I moved from Oregon, which has great hookups and homeboy connections. Here, everyone uses the sandwhich bags without the seal(not ziplock)

But when i moved to hawaii, it was more of 1 g for 20 so they got little novelty looking baggies which are like 1.5x1.5 to fit 1g inside.. You can get them with any design or anything....

I prefer to get the sandwhich bags,you can fit a lot more inside :D

19. this
    only brown UV glass.

20. I got a fuckin napkin one time when I bought 5 gs, what a joke.