Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed at work

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by easybakeoven420, Jan 22, 2013.

1. So i found this bag of heads on the floor at work ( grocery store) and my buddy picked it up. Does anyone think thell look at the cameras to catch us or do you think they wont give a shit

2. If you didn't make it obvious I don't think anything will happen

3. How is someone going to find out about it? No ones going to go into a grocery store and say they lost their bag of weed to an employee. (Unless it's legal)

4. I mean they have cameras and i work there i mean a bag on the floor and a guy picking it up what else would it be my bro is like worrying bout it lol

5. Tell him to stop worrying, it could have been a bag of leaves for all the cameras know.

6. Good point lol and if they ask ill be like it was a bag of rubber bands lol i was shooting em around the store anyway

7. I don't think grocery stores even check their cameras unless they catch someone stealing. It's not like they are watching the cameras 24/7 and even if they were I doubt the first thing that is going to come to their mind is weed.

8. nah don't worry.

9. just tell them you found what appeared to be a bad of oregano and where cleaning up the mess.

10. Your friend is paranoid.

11. Are you sure your cameras even work? I work retail and ours are just for show.

12. i wouldnt risk it...