Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed at school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sir smokey, Nov 30, 2006.

1. I've read through alot of threads here at grasscity, and have been thinking-Why the hell do people bring weed/paraphanalia(sp?) to school? It's dumb, leave it at home or in your car or somethin'.

Am I missing something or is it really just dumb?

2. Actually its smarter to carry your stuff with you in my school because the dogs are not allowed to search the students, but they can search our lockers and our cars as well. < mine was searched on the last lockdown.

3. becasue we like to smoke it at school.
    it's not dumb if you're not dumb

4. Good point.

Seems weird that they'd search your car and stuff but not you.:confused:

5. I never smoked at school, I smoked during lunch. At my school the seniors are allowed to leave school during lunch. I live 15 min. away from my high school so for me it was a pain to drive all the way home to get my green, and smoke considering we only have 30 min. for lunch. So I would take my green with me in a medicine capsule in my pocket, never to much just a few bowl packs worth that way I would have no green left on me after lunch. But now since they have searched my car and now have me on a 'list', I don't carry my stuff with me. Its pretty stupid taking stuff to school but if the teachers have no suspicion of you smoking, you shouldn't have any worries.

6. Drug dogs are trained not to hit on people, if you carry a sack in your pocket, it doesnt matter how stinky it is the dog wont hit on it. But if they hit on your car or your locker, and find anything (a stem, a seed, a lighter) that says you might smoke weed, they can search you.

7. they can use the dogs to search you at any time, you don't need a warrant for that.

8. hmm, i didn't know that, but it does explain a lot....i got pulled over and my car got sniffed out of pure suspician, i had a quarter in my crotch, the dog got there, and turned its head to me real quick, but didn't hit on the car...i almost pissed myself, but i guess i just got lucky as fuck it was in an airtight jar, does that do anything for the dogs?

9. You had a jar in the crotch of your pants and the cop didnt notice?

10. I think it really depends on the dog. I saw a demonstration where a dog dove underwater and picked out the weed sack which was in an airtight tupperware jar out of 5 different jars that had other shit in em. But Ive also watch a dog walk right past my car that I just got done baking out.

11. not a large jar, just about a inch and a diameter, 3 or 4 inches tall, bout the size of or a little smaller than a twinkie. haha

12. Iv'e seen people going to court empty there pockets for the bailif with ounce of coke or other and be arrested on the spot''' go tell. you cant be that stoned can you?

13. if you think a jar can stop a dog from smelling weed, you're sadly mistaken. the simple act of placing it in the jar means that tiny amounts of molecules can tumble off the bud and stick to the outside of the jar.

remember, a dog's sense of smell is some FIFTY times stronger than yours. they can pick up the scent of whatever molecules you leave behind running hours after you pass a spot. that's not very much material unless you're "pigpen" from peanuts cartoons.

real skunky bud smells ALOT stronger than you too.

it could be that dogs that miss weed might have their oilefactory glands overloaded by something else that's masking the odor. why do you think smugglers pack weed etc. in coffee grounds or use castor oil on weed?

i'd be inclined to think something stronger was masking their ability to smell it. if you were just toking, maybe it was the smoke itself. i wonder... do cops train dogs to detect burning weed?

maybe you DID wet your pants and THAT was what he was smelling.

or maybe he was just in a bad mood and didn't want to cooperate. dogs have feelings to you know. i can picture a dog that's tired of being yanked around saying to itself "eff you... smell it yourself!" LOL it could be that it had been smelling much stronger odors used to mask stashes all day.

if you're trying to keep weed from getting smelled, add a SECOND layer of protection over the first with some odor blocking material like coffee.

shee... i saw a cop smell a guy's "skywalka" IN A JAR with cofee packing too on cops WITHOUT a dog if memory serves me right. maybe the jar had just been opened or maybe he was smelling residual resin on his hands from putting the bud in the jar.

just putting a bud in a jar isn't gonna cut it with a well trained dog. believe it, they can smell less than a single resin gland. heck, you can't even see what they can smell with a microscope.

why do you think you always see drugs wrapped in about 200 layers of plastic wrap on cops? there's practically NO foolproof way to stop odor. masking it seems more practical. either that, or stash it where a dog cant get to it like, say, inside a cieling fan.

14. Really ?
    Damn we were checked once.
    We had a literature lesson and the three cops and a dog came in.
    So they just started sniffing ...
    I was lucky ...I didn't had anything with me.
    So don't take your shit to school better...

15. It just seems to me that I'd rather have it be a pain in the ass to get my shit or not smoke until later than risk getting suspended/expelled/arrested.

16. hah, good thing you didnt piss yourself.. dat would be some nasty weed

17. Funny.. I've seen dogs sniff out single seeds.

Their noses are so powerful..

18. My friend had been talking about smoking inside school just so he can say he did it. i told him he was a dumbass. but hey whatever gets u off right.

19. I used to do that, occasionally, freshman year. I would wlak into the bathroom with my very first bowl, walk into a stall, pack it, take the entire thing all in one hit, and exhale on my way out.

I could or would never do it at the school I went to here in Colorado. There are no doors, just a curved passage, to get to the bathrooms (So smell can easily leak out), there are security cameras in every hallway, so if they happen to smell the weed, they could track down possibly suspects on camera, and if I was the only one to have gone in the bathroom given a 10-15 minute time period.. They would easily realize it was me.

Yep. Smoke before school, smoke at lunch (If you can leave) and most certainly smoke after school. Although, you could be a good little student and actually pay attention.. But hell, I always smoked some good sativas before art class. Creativity to the max.

20. yeah, i didn't say he didn't smell it, somone said..
    and i said it explained a lot to my situation.