Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed at school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gerbil249, Aug 25, 2012.

1. If your school is anything like mine, seniors can do whatever the fuck they want and not get in trouble
    On the other hand, my friend smoked in the bathroom at school last year during freshman year.
    He done it before and smoked on the grounds but this time he smoked out of a glass spoon, and that shit reeked up the entire library and his locker. And then he almost got expelled because they thought he was selling on school grounds and I almost got in trouble(somehow)
    But my dealer was a senior last year when I was freshman and we had second period art together
    He would reek up the entire fucking classroom everyday because he always smoked before that class and he always had bags and pieces on him. Oh yeah and he never got caught
    But 12 gs is a lot of weed to get caught with.

You'll probably get fucked if you get caught, but if you smell like bud the teachers probably aren't going to care

2. Lola ppl always asking double check questions to make themselves feel better about a situation

3. General rule of thumb: if you have to ask if it's a bad idea, IT'S PROBABLY A BAD IDEA.

4. Back when i was in school the only reason i had bud on me was becase i bought it, i just brought a tupperware to cover smell and just went about my day, dont give them a reason to suspect you (bloodshot eyes, smell,) and you shouldnt have trouble. But just to warn you my buddy got caught with a simplewater bottle bong and no weed, cops were called, he was suspended and failed a few courses because of it, because he was stupid, so dont be stupid

5. Schools
    Rule 1:Carry nothing on you inside.
    Rule 2:Never smoke in school ground's.
    Rule 3:If you wanna blaze,spark it before or after school.

6. People don't get walking into school every morning is like signing a waver. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS

7. Why would you nee to take 12 grams? I uswd to have this pipe that looked like a marker and you opened the bottom which was difficult and smell proof and i packed it and brought it to school and id smoke in the parking lot at lunch. I do not recommend you do this however, i never personally got caught but a few of my friends did. If i were you id smoke before school, bring nothing in and smoke again after. Also edibles are your friend at school.

8. [quote name='"gerbil249"']I go to school with about 1200 students in it. I would not smoke in school, but off school grounds for lunch and before I got to school. I would conceal it in another bag inside my backpack with colone sprayed on it. I'm a senior and my school has never done dog searches on lockers or students, they rarely ever search you.

Would I be safe? It'd have 12 grams in it. I would also spray myself down after smoking outside of school if I'm going back in. The bag would also have a pipe in it.[/quote]

Do it bro. I do this on a routine every single day. Just smoke at a friends house across the street from school. Smoke til like 5 minutes before school and go back. Really the best fun when your tripping balls at school. Just be careful. Try to not take much into school. But stash it

9. Dude, why that much?

I can't take shit to school because they bring search dogs in the building twice a week.

10. Then this is definitely a bad idea. Why go through the risk for fucking mids?

11. 12 grams to school? Might as well bring 12 grams in a plastic bag in a see-through backpack through airplane security and see how that goes...

12. [quote name='"Wakadoozicle"']
    But my dealer was a senior last year when I was freshman and we had second period art together
    [/quote]

Uh oh.

13. Don't risk it man. You're a senior as it is. Your backpack will still smell if you got 12gs in it.
    But if you do just keep it on the low and just dont bring that much incase you need to dump it, maybe like an 1/8th or less

14. I hate to be the age police but lol don't be so blatantly saying you're only a sophmore

EDIT: Just realized poster 2 above said the same thing, but still, it matters haha.

15. Ahahaha wtf is with you people. In high school I would go smoke in the bathroom all the time.

16. but srsly why the fuck would u need 12 grams dude a joint will do

17. I agree with what everyone has said, since it's high school, I'd try not to tote around weed in my bag, but tbh I've done it countless times just because my school was chill, and by your description your's seems to be, too. It just all depends on the situation.

I'd recommend rollin' your personal Js and just having that. That's what I did towards the end of the school year and it's so much easier to hide a J in your pocket. But me, I said fuck it and would walk in with one rolled placed behind my ear, xD.

Now college... that's a different story. =]

18. bring what you can smoke ,

19. Every time I could avoid it, I would never bring weed/paraphernalia to school but in the rare case I couldn't (Friend was bringing me my pipe, Didn't want somebody at home to find my shit, needed for an after school activity, etc) I would put it in a pill bottle and hide it somewhere that nobody looked outside, but within walking distance of school grounds. A distinguishable bush usually does the trick. Just make sure nobody sees your stash spot and you're not already too high to remember where you put it. :)