Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed at school

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pipesmoker, Mar 23, 2012.

1. The only time it's risky is when your careless. Just make sure you have a locker and a DankTank and your good to go. If you want, check on it in between classes or lunch. ;)

2. Just blaze at lunch that's what me and my bros used to do every day

3. The school can randomly search you but why would you give them the reason too? I use to bring my piece and bud to school everyday junior year of highschool. I wasn't caught once although everyone in my school knew I was a stoner. Now that I've graduated I see that it really wasn't a big deal as long as you hide it and only tell your close friends or no one at all. Empty out a deodorant stick and just put your stash in the case. Just play it safe. Remember if you look/act suspect people will think somethings up. A lot of people on this forum will say oh thats stuipd don't bring weed to school. Honestly it doesn't matter. Just don't do anything stupid and come to school reeking of bud.

4. Back when i was in school we would take the tops off of sharpie markers and take the ink out. It was perfect to stash your j's.

5. If I take my bud to school it's in my car in an air tight container, same goes for my spoon.

6. They need a reason to search you, they can't just pick you out from a crowd and start patting you down.

7. dont bring weed to school... plain and simple. what are you gonna do go light it up in the bathroom? and yes they can search whatever they want, the locker is school property so your search and seizure fourth amendment rights are suspended if they bring in the dogs and the dogs smell the dope.

8. [quote name='"XrAyZz"']dont bring weed to school... plain and simple. what are you gonna do go light it up in the bathroom? and yes they can search whatever they want, the locker is school property so your search and seizure fourth amendment rights are suspended if they bring in the dogs and the dogs smell the dope.[/quote]

That is what I am saying man. I think
    Some people on here smoke to much

9. No, no, no.

10. [quote name='"XrAyZz"']dont bring weed to school... plain and simple. what are you gonna do go light it up in the bathroom? and yes they can search whatever they want, the locker is school property so your search and seizure fourth amendment rights are suspended if they bring in the dogs and the dogs smell the dope.[/quote]

Funny story
    I did that last week lol

11. [quote name='"XrAyZz"']dont bring weed to school... plain and simple. what are you gonna do go light it up in the bathroom? and yes they can search whatever they want, the locker is school property so your search and seizure fourth amendment rights are suspended if they bring in the dogs and the dogs smell the dope.[/quote]

That happened a couple weeks ago at our school also. I had a bowl a friend had a g. and there was this car in between our two that got hit on and busted for half o. I was scared and laughing at the same time I watched this go down from the third story in our school.

12. i wouldn't, its not worth it, i brought weed to school almost everyday for bout a year and its not worth the stress, and also having weed at school always makes you want to skip class to blz

13. one time i brought 10 pounds to school, and i gave it to my teacher for extra credit ;)

14. dont bring your bud to school man schools are burns:p

15. Back in highscool one time I "gave" my "friend" $60 worth in a mentos container in the middle of class.

16. boy am i glad to have lived and survived the 80's in school...

Sooo much different than the bullshit in school nowadays