Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed at school

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pipesmoker, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I'm not, but I'm used to it.

2. I've had weed on me all the time in High School: Pipe, lighter & weed. Being high in school so I could have some fun. Couldn't pay much attention, though.

3. [quote name='"Schildpad420"']I've had weed on me all the time in High School: Pipe, lighter & weed. Being high in school so I could have some fun. Couldn't pay much attention, though.[/quote]

I acctually tend to do better after I come down from a high in school. Used to fail but now I'm passing everything

4. Honestly bro, and hear me out on this, you shouldnt be bringing weed to school. If you feel the need to come on an internet forum and ask strangers how you can sneak J's into school without getting caught.....well, you mustn't be very sneaky.

When i was in HS, i brought a pipe (and left it in my car) or sometimes ide bring half of a blunt and sneak out mid-day to smoke it in the parking lot. I never got caught. How? I never told anybody what i was doing. Ever.

Than i really wised up and started to sneak home from school. During lunch hours, i would walk out, get in my car, and drive right out the front gate! Ide stop at home, eat a sandwitch, smoke a bowl or two, than drive back to school and sneak in. I did it ALOT my senior year and NEVER got caught. Telling people your business will be your downfall!!!

So, unless you are a master of stealth, i wouldnt bring anything to school. Again, no offense, but its kind of a tell-tale sign that your not very sneaky.....since your asking people for advice on how to sneak things into your school on the internet.

Save it for you & your friends when the dismissal bell rings.

-OSUB

5. If you run, that's evasion is it not?

6. Dude take a shitty white bic pen open it up and cut the ink thing off and put ur joint in there

7. I took my pipe to class and my bud in my grinder, I just don't act sketch about it. I don't do it often either, which you shouldn't. I only brought my shit because other people were throwing down for a sesh. If you bring it to class, keep it deep in your backpack or under the lip inside your hat if you have one.

I usually don't bring my shit to school and try to avoid it as much as possible unless I plan on seshing after my first 2 classes.

8. Nothing too major about bringing bud into school, just dont be dumb.

If they ask to search you, there not going to search u in the middle of the hallway! lmao

THeyll call u down to the office, or pull u outta class, as your walking just take it out your book bag and stash it somewhere really quick.

9. Evne though its HIGHLY unlikely youll get searched randomly the same day you have shit on u lol

10. Common sense answers this question by itself. :confused_2:

11. [quote name='"CCkronik"']If you run, that's evasion is it not?[/quote]

Probably but ide rather run and get away or atleast eat what I have

12. I know about your school , but here in miami if you get caught with weed its a ten day outdoor suspension .

They ARE aloud to search you, they dont need probable cause .

There is no need to search you though . Its not like they start pulling random kids and searching them. They only search you if they receive a tip that you have bud.

13. [quote name='"Tffyd"']Dude take a shitty white bic pen open it up and cut the ink thing off and put ur joint in there[/quote]

I dont think I can fit one in a pen but I might try that

14. Don't take weed to school, if you really have to at least put it in ur car or make sure you dont physically have it on your person. It's a dangerous business to have a schedule 1 narcotic on you. We all know weed IS NOT bad but it's still illegal.

15. Taking weed to a highschool is a very stupid move

16. Don't do it, one of the guys in my college class (U.K college) brought a 20 bag, papers and a grinder in college today. Came into class, after about 5 minutes the tutor walked out, came back after 10 minutes, walked around a bit and then told him to bring his bag outside. It stunk the entire room out.

He's been permanently kicked out now, only a month off finishing his course as well.

Just leave it at home, work hard in school and chill with it as a reward when you get home.

17. Someone at my school gave me the best idea if you ever need to stash stuff. At my school everyone is assigned a locker and if you want to use it you buy your own lock and put it on. Most people don't use their lockers at my school so you just throw your stuff in an empty locker and slap a lock on it and if the school finds anything in it they won't be able to find whos stuff it is.

18. [quote name='"nnunes"']Someone at my school gave me the best idea if you ever need to stash stuff. At my school everyone is assigned a locker and if you want to use it you buy your own lock and put it on. Most people don't use their lockers at my school so you just throw your stuff in an empty locker and slap a lock on it and if the school finds anything in it they won't be able to find whos stuff it is.[/quote]

This. I did this a lot in hs. It works.

19. [quote name='"futureghost"']

This. I did this a lot in hs. It works.[/quote]

Yea not. Most schools have cameras to watch an see if people stash stuff in. I had a bomb threat at my school an that is how they busted the dude.

20. Might as well hang them like dreadlocks