Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed as a crutch?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weebz, Jan 27, 2012.

1. hello GC. I use to limit myself to toking on the weekends, but after my rents told me they've decided to get a divorce i have been cherfing every day to make myself feel better. am I using weed as a crutch and is that bad? thanks for the input.

2. A bit like a crutch.

It's not bad but it would be better if you didnt depend on it.

3. Yea hemp stalks make quite a strong and long lasting crutch. Believe it or not tiny tims crutch was made from hemp and not from tree wood.

4. [quote name='"hurb1"']Yea hemp stalks make quite a strong and long lasting crutch. Believe it or not tiny tims crutch was made from hemp and not from tree wood.[/quote]

hAhaha always the literal person

5. It's not a crutch, it's a bionic enhancement.

[​IMG]

6. Ehh.. who cares if you are..