Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed as a Christmas gift

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Muphin, Dec 17, 2011.

1. I was just curious does anyone else do this? I couldn't think of anything to buy my dad and my brother and we don't have a lot of money, so I just picked up a bit extra from the shop and gonna roll them some blunts and Christmas morning plan on doing an epic wake and bake. It's my first holiday season with the herb in my life and was wondering if anyone else does any weed related gifts for this season :D

2. I'd love to, but I think my parents would kill me if I did that.

3. My friend's been lucky enough to be able to do this.

He got a nice bong, grinder and a half of some headband from his parents...

lucky son of a bitch

4. Cool, but a little impersonal. Id rather receive other more valuable things from relatives sometimes.

5. last year my girls caregiver gave me an oz of purple urkle for christmas. I grow so people expect weed for a present from me, guess they'll be upset when they open up there brand new pack of socks huh lol.

6. My dealer asked for sexual favors as a christmas gift...

I was like "How about a nice batch of home made cookies?"

and he was like "OHMIGOD. YES I LOVE COOKIES."

- But won't mind getting an eighth as a gift:]

7. I absolutely agree, I've always strive to find the most sentimental value in my gifts, but my family has been going through a very hard financial time, and between my brothers and my father and I, weed has been the one thing that has brought us closer than ever, and a hand rolled blunt for each of them is a very unique thing, especially since I have a hard time rolling them xD but I care about them all so much and it's cheaper than buying something expensive and might break and more personal than cash. I even bought a vaporizer for my best friend's family because they all smoke but have never tried getting a vape of their own!

As for my mom I bought her a sewing machine because I know it will make her happy even down to a genetic level (lol sexism lol).