Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed=Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SotallyToned, Jun 28, 2012.

1. So Today will be the 1st time I've been able to smoke for a year(probation). The Only exception was on 420 of this year :). Im not sure if it's just me, but my heart just starts beating so ridiculously fast when I smoke. I'm in pretty good shape and everything. Is this normal? Can you have a heart attack from smoking? Does this happen to you?

2. You would never have a heart attack from smoking CLEAN weed.Your heart beat does increase a little bit after you smoke.It should be no problem.If you have nothing really serious in your body,just smoke.

3. It's normal man. When you smoke, your heart rate can go way up, or vice versa. It's impossible to die from marijuana alone, and no it wouldn't give you a heart attack. Just remember that and all that anxiety should subside.

4. Thanks you guys. Finally I shall be reunited with Mary : ) It just freaks me out and ruins my high sometimes.