Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and your girlfriend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kruhmz, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Just a high thought that crept into my mind: Has smoking weed ever put you on the couch or gotten you into some messy argument with your girl? Just curious. :smoke:

Would you toke up and say fuck it or sober up for her?

2. went to my old girls house super stoned .. got some dome .. told her my grandma was sick and left .

3. Two things:

1. It would be a boyfriend with me.
    2. And any guy who isn't cool with me smoking... fuck them. I can find someone else.

4. Exactly!!!

5. None of the above happend to me. But did to my friend, an i was there so i'll tell his story.

Basicly she started complaining about the weed because she would see us just smoking kush all day. She gave him the choices sober up or be done with the relationship.
    (which i personally think is stupid to end a relationship)

He opted to sober up for her, an eventually she cheated down the line.
    She women come & go but Mari-Jane will always be by yourside.
    Beside's your soul mate would obviously accept you smoking herbs.

6. I think the real issue might be the smoking up of you bf/gf.....alternate buyin a sack or is it like everything else the guy pays??? lolol

7. Ive broken up with like all my gfs cuz I smoke to much for them but fuck that I ain't sobering up to end up getting fucked over anyway

8. My ex gave me THE CHOICE and as a dumb shit I quit. All I can say in my defense was her titts were mesmerizing

9. My wife knows better.
    I had a girlfriend try that once. Went in my grow and cut down my only plant(big momma) and threw it out. Her shit was packed and in the driveway two hours after I got home. She was real offended I threw her out over a plant. She obviously was not the girl for me.

10. I find to be most comfortable when stoned with my girlfriend actually, so if you aren't then it's probably not a good fit!

11. My GF cut my plants down, we broke up for almost 2 years, then got back together. Now we grow and smoke more than ever. She loves the plants just as much as I do, and I would am sure she would never cut anything down again. She would never ask me to sober up, and I would never ask her.

12. whenever im with my girl we match bud i love it that she buys for her self and i buy for myself even though i would spend every last dollar on her.

13. Was with my ex for 4 years. When I smoked I did it stealth-mode. She eventually found out because I had forgotten some papers in the bathroom lol.

anyway, I was presented with an ultimatum. She demanded that I never do it again as long as we are together. LOL wtf, that was an insane demand I thought. We split. Imagine, for such a stupid thing as weed.

14. My one ex always told me I was going to get arrested... never happened.

15. i actually gave up for 8 months for my ex and totally changed my lifestyle for her..then for 2 years constantly moaning about me growing! these bitches aint happy untill theyv got you wrappd around ther little finger and doing what they want you 2..no need to say i sent that bitch on her way :)

16. We get stoned together all the time, gotta lay down the law, however..

17. bottom line is accepting each other. if you cant get past your own morals or ethics then it aint sposed to be. i always lied to my girls about it because they liked me but couldnt get past that. none of them are around obviously

18. My bestfriend has a girl that use to smoke with us all the time, and would never care about him smoking.

Then outta nowhere she starts tripping out about it, and literally tells him she is going to leave him and shit when she finds out that we smoked while she was gone.

Its kinda messed up, I feel bad for my boy having to go through that all the time..
    BUT at the same time I don't cause he shouldnt be taking her bitchin.

19. WTF? Whats with all these crazy bitches choppin plants down, if i came home and my shit was chopped i would go apeshit, although i do have almost fifty plants so i would have to do some killin if some slut killed all my babies. But never happened to me, my current gf was this totally innocent looking chick, never thought she would ever dream about smoking. Well she asked me if i smoked like a week into dating i said no (assuming she was talking about cigs) anyway long story short she smokes mad weed and was mad that i didnt tell her i smoked. Lol anyway we lit up and made up - theend

ps sry bout crazy bitches choppin your plants, i think that may be the one and only instance i would backhand a woman haha (JK)

20. any person, not just a female who breaks shit is childish. My girl knows but doesn't chief herself idk I just needa strategy to convince her to hit da ROOR