Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed And Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by wutangwyatt, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Sorry if this is not the right section but I felt this pertained to the medical field. Today I felt my wisdom teeth in the back of my mouth. Im a little worried because when my girlfriend got hers removed she couldn't smoke for about a week but its imperative that I smoke.
    I've had terrible insomnia all my life. Like up 40 straight hours involuntarily insomnia. I've had numerous sleep studies done, been on many medications and seen several neurologists but nothing has worked even remotely. Except weed; weed puts me right out. Strong/weak, indica/sativa it doesn't matter. But if I don't smoke I don't sleep, period. So I need to smoke. I also have an extremely fast metabolism and have never been able to get even slightly high off even dispensary edibles and 50mg doses. Vaporizing works but I hear I can't do that either. What should I do? Because I can't be awake for 2 weeks straight. Which, no exaggeration, is what would happen if I don't get high. Please offer some advice.

2. #2 bongtokes6200, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    hit it through your nose, have your girl milk the bong then you clear it or stuff gauze in your mouth and suck very very slowly

3. Tincture? Dont know much about them but its a concentrated liquid used for intense pains and what not

4. I've heard of tincture but is it ingested the same way edibles are? Because my metabolism keeps me from getting high off that

5. I'm starting to think that may be why edibles never worked with me, I have an intense metabolism too.
    But unfortunately I am not the one to ask I was just suggesting, I still think however a tincture will work over an edible
    Do some research on it and ask some pros here

6. If you took a ¼-½ gram of good hash oil, you'd probably feel it.

7. Put a few dabs of oil on your tongue?

8. Why can't you vape?
    Just keep the vapor very thin and you should be fine

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

9. Heres what i did for my wisdom teeth...I only had 2 Bottom ones come in. (I got them pulled when they were already exposed)

I did one at a time so i could smoke. I got them square gauze's and cut them in half. I took one of the half pieces and folded it up enough to fit over the hole that was left behind and took that piece of guaze and got it soaked but not dripping wet and put it over the hole and made sure it was "sealed". When i smoked i made sure to keep my jaw closed you know? to keep the guaze from coming out while there was smoke in my mouth. Worked great for me hope this made any sense at all.

be sure to rinse your mouth out with mouth wash right away.

10. When I had my wisdom teeth out last winter, I soaked the gozzy material they gave me, stuck it over the holes in my mouth, and LIGHTLY took a couple dabs, hardly creating any suction in my mouth at all and I was fine.
    I also just bought a bunch of cheeba chews and left those in my mouth while doin other stuff and that's what I would recommend you to do as well, buy any edibles you can find if you want to safely avoid dry sockets. Which I promise you do.

11. normally the pain medications they put you right out

dank is what dank does

12. Smoking is definitely worse than vapor. Suction is to be avoided, but the chemicals in smoke can also be harmful and delay the healing. Consult your physician, he will better guide you.

13. gravity bong. you can ghetto fab one super easy. then you wont be sucking the clots out of your mouth and get a dry socket / infection.
    there are threads about this at GC and google is your friend.

14. Tincture or Oil are real good recommendations.

BUT... honestly, when I got mine removed, the first thing I did was go and get my (rx'd) vicodin, take a couple, and smoke a joint. Keep the cotton in there, puff slowly and gently. Replace em after the session.

Everything turned out just fine I must say. Just be gentle!