Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and tussionex

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by swompwhomp, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Hello Internet,

Hi all. I was wondering about tussionex dossage see my freinds are having a party and there won't be enough pot to go around and alchoal is out of the question and I decided to take one for the team and do so some tussionex I've never done it before so I was wondering how many teaspoons would be enogh for:

A buzz

A high

A trip
    ps I'm 105lbs and please provide the measerments in tablespoons and it has codine added to it
    Thx internet

2. I don't know how many teaspoons but I drank roughly 20-30 mL and it was sweeet. Kinda like a few percocet

3. What kind of party has barely any pot and no alcohol?

4. its not a party if theres not enough weed... its just not. and dont try to substitute other drugs because u cant get ur drug of choice.

105 pounds??? uhm.. get some muscle on them bones boi!

5. not to be a dick but it seems weird that your saying "alcohol is outta the question" and also its your first post, and you say you weigh 105 pounds. perhaps this is a kid is what i am trying to say.

if you are a kid dont be an idiot with trying OTC drugs. i mean try them all you want jsut be responsible so you can live and grow and someday buy alcohol haha. :)

6. lol exactly
    And to top it all off, while some kids are there a little high from their small stash of pot, one kid's gunna be sitting there tripping balls from the Tussin.

7. #7 Iluvatar, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    OP, ^^^This is what you get when you post in the wrong section

It seems like no one who posted this thread even knows what tussionex is, its not freaking robitussin

8. #8 septumus, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    I have athsma and whenever I get bronchitis (more often than I'd like) the doc is more than happy to throw a bottle of this stuff my way.

If you wanna get fucked up, don't worry about measurements. I usually drink about 1/3 of the small bottle I get and that lays me out for the night and I usually sleep pretty late the next day as well. You won't trip off this stuff, it will just make you really lethargic with that fuzzy headed drunk feeling. If you don't drink too much you can stay up on it but otherwise you'll just konk out. It is fantastic for if you are sick and want to just sleep through a weekend and let your body take care of the sickness with good old fashioned healing sleep!

And I weigh about 150 lbs.

9. i weigh 125lbs and i just got a bottle of tuss. i've taken 2-3 teaspoons before of this stuff and smoked plenty of pot and felt really nice. ive heard of people going into comas and having seizures with this stuff so be careful! especially with your weight...us smaller users gotta take more consideration when dosing .

10. That's because they are both hydrocodone

11. I weigh around 135 pounds and I recently tried dosing it around 10-12 ml's

which supposedly adds up to something around 20mg hydrocodone and 16-17 mgs of cholorpheniramine

anyone here know anything about cholorpheniramine side effects? I didnt get the buzz I was looking for from the 20ml, so I'd like to move up, its just this cholorpheniramine seems worrisome to me when increasing the dose

thanks in advance blades :gc_rocks:

12. You cannot discuss dosage information on here...this thread will get closed