Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Tobacco joints

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pandamanyan, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Basically been smoking for about 2 years on and off, as most of you probably know its the norm to smoke joints/spliffs with tobacco in UK but before i was smoking on and off so it didnt bother me as much but now that i started smoking more i'm wanting to get away from tobacco and i have been for a while just the costs is too much but id rather smoke proper, (i had a bong before but it was rubbish the bowl hole was too big and alot of weed would just get sucked in.)

I have tried rolling pure joints before with normal papers but it sometimes burns odd, this may be a dumb question but if i rolled a joint with tobacco near the roach and then pure weed after would i still get the negative effects of the tobacco? and any advice on rolling pure would be much appreciated.

Also if i was to invest in a bong or vape what would u suggest bearing in mind i'm a student and i'm strapped for cash hence the use of tobacco. And any UK guys or girls know a good site or place to get them?

Cheeeeeeeeers guys,

2. it burns weird because the weed is not fine enough, like tabacco its shreds, of thin flat tabbacco leaves the weed bud is dence and spherical so try making it finer like one side of the joint is loose weed very fine, the other side of the joint is bigger nuggets and take longer to combust to fire,  and no inorder to inhale niccotine from tabacco it has to be on fire, you can suck a cigerette all day long and you wont get any niccotine  so  no negative effects go for it! my good chap

3. [quote name="DopeGame" post="19328061" timestamp="1389564819"]it burns weird because the weed is not fine enough, like tabacco its shreds, of thin flat tabbacco leaves the weed bud is dence and spherical so try making it finer like one side of the joint is loose weed very fine, the other side of the joint is bigger nuggets and take longer to combust to fire, and no inorder to inhale niccotine from tabacco it has to be on fire, you can suck a cigerette all day long and you wont get any niccotine so no negative effects go for it! my good chap[/quote]wouldnt the heat from the flame at the tip of the joint affect it?

4. When making a pure joint. Roll from one end to the other in my experience. Wiz khalifa has a decent how to joint video and so do many others. Youtube my friend

5. nicotine's not even really the bad part of tobacco, it's all the tar and formaldehyde and arsenic etc that is in it naturally and is added by tobacco companies

6. no unless the tobacco is actually combusting you're fine.

7. why don't you just get a screen for the bong bowl no more weed down the tube

8. If you hold in the hit don't add tobacco

9. yeah thats the thing, the chery at the end of the joint is even but before it and the weed thats more loose, it wll just end up burning the paper on the side you gotta grind that shit over n over till its like a bit less fine than keif

10. You could buy smoke screens for your bowl at a local head shop