Weed and short term memory

Discussion in 'General' started by sourkush420, Sep 3, 2015.

1. being perma-baked I have been noticing for a pretty long time now how bad my short term memory is/getting. I find myself forgetting things mid sentence or forgetting what I was talking about while im talking about it, stuff like that, even when im sober, not that im complaining because it is a common side effect of smoking weed, I was just wondering what any of my fellow blades do to help when this happens? I guess it sounds stupid but is there anyway to help improve short term memory? Other than taking a tolerance break, which wouldn't really help cuz my memory would get fucked up once i started smoking again lol [​IMG]

2. "What?"

my catchphrase...

3. #3 Techno mechanical fox, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    I think that you could try some of those memory learning games, but the tolerance break may be your best bet.

I do not really have the short term memory problem myself as much, as I mostly mixing things up.

4. I have a very selective memory lol

5. There are reports that high CBD strains can counter memory loss issues. I haven't tried any myself though. Taking a break will also get you back to normal.

6. I had CRS(Can't remember shit) way before I started smoking.

7. XD Like APH I had CRS in regards to my short term memory long before I too started smoking. But my long term is great because I can still remember shit from when I was one.

8. What? No. I remember things just good, thank you very little. I am exponentially more better than everyone in the brain department where things happen and stuff.

9. I need that tattooed on my forehead [​IMG]

Mine is dogshit for sure. Heavy smoking and drinking really suppresses my memory. Just takes a few weeks off of both to kind of bring it back.

10. what?

11. It's the price of the burn, man.
    If you want to call it a "price" lol

12. #12 TheSuperApe, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    Trailing off mid sentence is just.. Uh