Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Racing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mallory26, May 31, 2009.

1. I'm a first-time smoker here. Me and some friends bought a couple of dimebags from a guy at our school. He told us that was enough to get us stoned outta our minds. Here's the gameplan- we go in my woods monday afternoon and have at it.

Only problem is, I'm running in a pretty big (50k/31 miles) race 6 days later. Should this negatively affect running performance?

Also, when we get it, will it come in a little ziplock baggie, or will it be pre-jointed up and ready to go?

Thanks!!

2. it should not affect your running preformance at all....so your good on that

now as far as it coming pre-rolled...no...you have to do that yourself:p...have fun my friend....

3. 6 Days later? You should be perfectly fine. The next day you may be feeling a little drowsy, but after that you should definitely have nothing to worry about. It should come in a baggie, if it came pre rolled I would be a little suspicious.

4. You should be fine dude. The effects wear off in just a few hours, so you will DEFINATELY be in tip top shape by race time. Good luck!

5. Yeah man, you'll be good. I used to toke a couple hours before a basketball game when I played for my school and I'd still be having slight effects when I played, and I still did fine. However if you're smoking today and your race is 6 days later, you will have absolutely no effects remaining from your sesh then.