Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WEED AND PS3 Black Ops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nicofresh, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I suck at games high, I'd rather chill.

2. stfu with the "xbox is better than ps3" shit. If someone likes ps3 then maybe its because they dont like paying for online.

3. Oh yea zombies ftw.

4. It's all about rockin' out to guitar hero!!!

Or some motherfuckin UNO!!!

5. :eek:

That's so weird...

...cuz it's not to me.

6. ...and then He said "Let there be fanboys!"

7. Thats the beauty of pc. You dont have to pay thousands. You can build on a budget. It's not hard to make a good pc that's not expensive.

If you dont have the money then stick to console. I was a console player for 5 years, then decided to build a cheap gaming rig that OWNED games. Once I started playing pc I could not go back to consoles.

Still play my consoles from time to time but nothing on console impresses me like pc. IE, Better connection, Precision aiming, more controls to use than if you were playing on console, better graphics even with a middle level graphics card.

But I do love the PS3's bluray.

8. There is no way you are old 18 years old or over...

9. #29 TokeTaker420, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

Err you rezalize that Battlefield 3 and the Bad Company games are 2 completly different series right?

Battlefield 3 is the successor to Battlefield 2; which is probably the greatest FPS ever to have been made. Bad company on the other hand took a light hearted dumbed down approach to the series. They're 2 completly different games.

OT: Bobby Kostick and Activision suck balls, COD is a shitty franchise now; it's the same regurrgitated crap. BF3 and Skyrim for me all day.

I'll be rocking out playing those games in actual HD, 1920x1080 at their full glory on PC.

10. i played it at my friends pc a couple of times its sick the controls on pc need some getting used to but its fun i meant to BF2 for ps3
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDcbaR1THPQ[/ame]

11. I can't wait till those games come out bf3 has 64 players on pc and skyrims just gonna be amazing hopefully the mods will be good they tend to be for the series.

12. dont get me wrong pc games are fun to but id rather be on the couch with surround sound i have a ASUS Essentio CG5270 i bought for gaming i hardly use it because i play console i prefer it idk why but its like oldschool gaming imo

13. Lol the video you linked is BF3 :p

Played the Alpha, game is sick; bit buggy but wadda expect. It's an Alpha.

14. I dont play COD but i play just about everything else
    Im dope at fighting games

Psn West_Smith

15. #35 BoneThug, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    lol I'm not a fanboy. I just hate people who say that one system is better then the other when its all about what a individual prefers.

16. You know what so much better? Smoking and going outside. *GASP*
    Learn a sport or activity. Like surfing or somethin

17. I play on 360 if anyone wants to add me. My GT is: sherglockholmes

I only have a 1.94 kd but can play much stronger than that, and will sacrifice KD to hop on objectives in any game. Usually only run 3/4/5 streaks so my recon is always up in the air.

Hit me up if you're interested... I usually only play dom/team deathmatch (because I hardly play with a party).

18. You know what people like to do after they go outside or play sports? Play games. So get outta here.

19. #39 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So true cod seems to be aimed at younger kids, just because the best way to play that game online is to run around spraying bullets without ever aiming. It's a stupid ass game if you ask me. Battefield looks and plays so much better.

20. I refuse to play Black Ops im more of a modern warefare kinda guy. I dont like the story for BO and with a ton of shity reviews both professional and friends alike I know im not missing anything i'll just wait for MW3, BF3, & GoW3

BTW Op do u have small hands or sumthing? Cuzz I can't play on that tiny ass little thing sony calls a controller!