Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Painkillers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Highbinder, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

I was wondering if you get more fucked from smoking after taking painkillers? I had a killer migrane so I took a painkiller my mate had left over from when he fucked his ankle and we're just in the middle of a big smoking session (8gram bud of good grass and a quarter of squidgy black) and I'm feeling bingoed!

:smoking:

2. painkillers and weed go good together.

3. I've never done anything but weed or pills, so I can't explain the high very well, but I took a Percocet then smoked and it kicked my ass!

I felt so damn strange I told my sister to call 911 cause I was wigging out. She told me to shut up and just go with it. I did and it was great.

4. hell yea!! Percs are great.. Vics are up there too on my list. Ever put em up ur nose??

5. This chick that I used to bone a lot back in the day was telling me how she has liquid Vicoden left over from something and said she would give it to me. Does anyone know anything about this? What would it be like if I took some and smoked up?

6. Somas..... ....Drools.... Aient nothing like going into a fucking "soma coma".

7. I've never had vicodin in liquid form, but I have smoked weed after eating some vics, and it was nuts.... Reeeeaallllllllllllllly high!

8. hmm howd you manage to get a hold of that vicoden? ive been looking but i cant get any

9. ever tried takin some diazepam (valium) with weed?..killer high

10. i heard oxycontin is good stuff.. if u snort it... should try that

11. Don't go the ways of the pills. My rule is stick to organics, in a way it's a more "natural" high and it isn't as harmful. You never know if you're allergic to some type of pill. And one of my friends got put in a ward for about a week because he went crazy on his comedown off Xanies. Mushrooms, peyote, weed, all fine, as long as it's organic.

12. i loveee weeed and shrooms, and weed and vicodin

13. Yes, It kick's ass.

14. I agree, That is my drug boundries. But too each his own.

15. klonapin and weed is pretty fun. but now i just stick to my mary jane. i agree with npatel1143, when you take pills, you dont really know what your fucking with, until you overdose, and thats never fun.

16. I had weed laced with painkillers once, and well After smoking an eight of that with my friends in his shed, im usually pretty good high, but i was baked retarded

17. painkillers and weed are deffinatly a fun combination... it gets u pretty high :hippie: but it also makes u really tired... :smoke:

18. weed goes with any drug for me. and yes weed with some painkillers is nice, or tranqualizers. you know whats great is that weed cant make you to fucked up or anything. atleast not for me. it goes great with anything! blaze on!