Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed, and ONLY weed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Captain K, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regardless of the patterns of use among the individual, MDMA is still a potentially dangerous drug that needs to be handled with caution.

2. I agree, I was just stating an example from my own point of view.

3. I know, I was simply contributing to what you said. I was not disagreeing with you. (Which is why I liked your post.)

4. haha dude brown sugar is like my keif! that shits 90% mind blow sauce:eek:

I actually had some lefse (lef-sa... its scandinavian style bread) and brown sugar last night...

:gc_rocks: because of people like you dude.. agree with everything you said

5. Captain K: U seam to be the one one in the minority here. If u dont like it so much there is a X in the upper right hnad corner of your computer screen. Click it.

:D

6. The same could be said about Cigarettes.

7. I love the community, I LOVE it, I just hate some of the people here. I have nothing against people like you Stigma, unless you take shit other than Weed.

8. #88 Aquoz, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    I have to say, I'm quite surprised with the support of drugs aside from marijuana. It makes me feel optimistic that drug legalization is inevitable.

This is true for all drug use, including marijuana. I firmly believe that drug education, among other things, should be a requirement in schools. (I said drug education, not drug propaganda.)

Well, I think there's something wrong with people that consume drugs other than alcohol.

9. The most dangerous drug is probably alcohol - Not to say that it's wrong to use, as long as it's consumed responsibly.

10. Sniffed a gram of blow last night.

So hate me!!! :D

11. Cocaine is safer then alcohol?

12. Yeah, I don't flirt with other drugs but it seems like someone who smokes weed would be sympathetic with someone who wants any drug to be legal. So much hate on each other when we're all fighting similar battles. It's terrible. :(

13. lmao.

14. Already do. :rolleyes:

15. In an absolute sense I'd have to disagree. But depending on what aspect you look at, it's most definitely true.

16. I almost want to call you a troll, but I'm not sure.

You really just seem like one of those misguided, close-minded type of man, you know? I know man who spend all their money on Ganja, dropped out of high school, have yet to get their GED and don't even work for minimum wage. It may not be directly related to the plant, but I can't really say for sure. Did bud ruin their lives?

You're putting yourself on a pedestal because you only use bud, but you're no better than anyone else, even hopeless addicts. Keep the plane level and everything works out for the better.

Edit: I'm not trying to say Cannabis ruins lives. After all, I'm in the City, ya? I'm just saying that the argument can be made in some cases.

17. #97 DayTripper9, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
    Why do people always feel the need to look down on others, as if they are less worthy. I feel as though we all have made our errors or done our wrongs. Some clearly more then others. But really... sometimes we seem to just be a little to full of ourselves.

marijuana is schedule 1 drug anyway.. so were all the same in the eyes of the law.

18. "Marijuana isn't as harmful as other drugs, therefore it's a good thing."

^^^ This is basically what The Captain K is implying. So sad.

19. He is not a troll.

He just thinks that everyone should live their lives the way HE sees acceptable.

Good luck with that captain...

20. I believe as long as I use the ganja respectively, no harm will be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.