Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed, and ONLY weed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Captain K, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sounds like sounding like sounds.

2. You "hate" judgmental people but you are judging the OP simply for his opinion...

You should ALWAYS question everything but that doesn't mean that "nothing" is bad/harmful to you. And part of questioning everything means you have to question YOURSELF..or at least make sure you are being truly honest with yourself.

If you think steroids are a good idea and are that concerned with how your body looks, go ahead and take them...nobody here is stopping you or can stop you. To me it goes way beyond just "if I think something is bad for me".:smoke::smoke:

3. this thread started ok.
    drug talk on here is, not allowed, but also is very
    unnecasary, they make other forums for that shit, i mean come on
    if you arnt satisfied with what this forum provides?
    then fuck off man, nobody here really gives a shit.
    in the end

it all only causes MORE issues

we dont want that now do we?

4. Agreed, go to a "DRUGS" forum if you want to talk about that shit. KiefSweat, can you sweat kief?

5. hahaha, nah i wish though man

i really cant believe you got that kind of reaction to this thread though
    its kind of sad actually...

6. Aye, it is. Like I said, this is GrassCity, and the reason I come here is to talk 'bout the Ganja. :D

7. yea right. is it that hard to just fucking, not say anything about other drugs?
    its understandable if your new, becuase its kind of a bit to find, but really..
    its just

ridiculous. also that people would throw such tantrums about this thread
    thats just too much if you ask me.

8. mmmmmmm drugs....

9. I agree. I'm the only "true" stoner that I know of where I live and it makes me sad. Even my fellow stoners are on other shit here. Those of you who are doing that horrible shit should be ashamed. But hey, its up to you if you want to destroy yourself.
    I'll stick to the drugs given to me by mother nature, and look down on the rest of you with sadness as you use that other stuff...:smoke:

10. I'm looking down on them too man......

BUT ONLY BECAUSE THESE PK'S GOT ME HIGH AS BAJEEBUS!!!

Only kidding ..... Maybe.....

11. Get out of here.

12. Fuck you... your clearly a faggot

go suck your "Purist" "Elitist" stoner dick

I hope someone smacks you off the pedestal you think you live on.

13. How bout you spread love instead of hatred, sorry but not everyone wants to be addicted to other drugs like YOU. You UNPURIST and UNELITIST. Get OUT.

14. #74 Aquoz, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    Therefore Caffeine and Alcohol are hard drugs? And sugar?

15. have you ever taken it?

16. Drug test me.. find out I only smoke weed. Then we will have a debate about what "drugs" I'm addicted to.

and telling me to get out of a public forum.. calling me a addict and calling me unpure and unelite is really spreading the love right? Condescending POS

17. I was shootin up sugar the other day on my spoon... fuckin turned out to be a cinnamon-sugar type blend... shit had me straight ball trippin

18. #78 Aquoz, Mar 13, 2011
    Have you ever tried combining two strains of sugar? White + brown sugar is amazing.

On a side note: the hypocrisy surrounding marijuana use is wonderful. Stoners cry about the double standard of alcohol acceptance and weed intolerance, then turn around and display the same hypocrisy when it comes to "hard" (what a stupid term) drugs. Disgusting.

If your qualm is only with these drugs being addictive, does that mean you're fine with all hallucinogens being legal? As well as the man made chemicals? DMT, shroom, salvia, LSD, jwh-018, etc. And I suppose that alcohol/tobacco should be illegal? Somehow I suspect they're also hypocrites in this regard.

19. It certainly can, not that I'm against it, but don't be ignorant. I know a cat who rolled face for an entire Summer, and now I'm about 90% sure he's a Paranoid Schizophrenic. He barely talks to anyone, even his close friends, and he's always sketched out. It's kinda sad, to be honest.

20. #80 TannerH295, Mar 13, 2011
    If your criteria for a hard drug is whether or not it can have withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it then you're leaving a lot of hard drugs out of your categorization. So let's talk about LSD, since it's a soft drug, and MDMA. I'm feelin' like talking about shrooms too.

EDIT: I was actually curious so I looked up if ecstasy can lead to withdrawal, and look at that, it actually does! I didn't know that! My friend always did it and when he would stop he didn't seem different and he always told me he felt fine, SO SORRY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.