Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed, and ONLY weed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Captain K, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. No, no, I know you're correct in a way, if titles are labelled to discuss other drugs, I would be warned that theres "harder" content so I wouldn't read it, what pisses me off is when people discuss shit other then the herb in a thread that was designated/meant for the herb.

2. Mota & Solo Mota!

P U N TO .

haha.:smoke:

3. #43 wizzardboi, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
    in honor of this thread i vote to the mods that pandora's box, the old fun ne should come back so ppl can freely discuss hatever shit they want...i speak in the name of all the babalonians in the reallm of babies that we speak to your Emperor

4. Luckily for you, the admins banned the discussion of other drugs.

5. ahaha alright guys I still like my description of drugs better. Last time I checked Tylenol isn't psychoactive but it's still sold in the drug section. Even fruit and veggies effect chemicals in your body.

6. so, why the hell can't I neg rep anyone anymore!?

7. Yes obviously no person anywhere will do something stupid while high because you got high and you are millions of other people :rolleyes:

I think weed should be legal but that doesn't mean every person everywhere can handle it's effects, just like alcohol.

8. I love drugs

9. Nuh get your extremist bullshit out of here!!! Your just a druggie looking for an excuse to take druggs, druggie! If we don't throw people in prison for drugs then everyone will start raping and murdering each other for more drugs!!!

10. Unsuccessful Troll.

11. ur a triple A battery

12. I hate guys like the OP of this thread. That same ignorant, quickly judgmental attitude is the same shit us weed smokers have to deal with on a daily basis. Now, why after all the shit I've had to put up with by blatant ignorance from people...would I turn around and do the same thing with other substances I don't know much about?

Its beyond hypocritical. It reminds me of a moment I had last week with a buddy of mine. I've been weight lifting for nearly a year now and have made substantial progress, and its something I plan on doing throughout my life. Now, while I was high I told my gym buddy that someday in my 20s, I may look into trying steroids. Of course he looked at me like I just said I punched a baby. In the midst of explaining to him I got really irked, I realized that if I were immediately judgmental towards roids...I'd be doing the same shit that people do with marijuana.

Since smoking I've learned to really be open-minded and to question everything.

13. Even though weed kicks ass, life sucks too much to not use other drugs. That's why. Duh.

14. Leave it to the Mods.. Most of those threads are deleted within an hour.Why does it matter? Don't click the thread that pertain to that.

15. You sound mad, you mad bro?

And for the record this website was absolutely perfect before they changed the rules and turned Pandora's box into a laughing stock

16. Simon changed the board because it was too much of a risk to allow the other stuff to be talked about.

First and foremost he is running a business.

17. #59 Intelligence, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Sounds like OP has a dick in his anus.

no need for that -redhat11

18. Sounds like poster has a cock in his mouth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.