Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed, and ONLY weed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Captain K, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol angry over defintions.

All drugs (including water) can kill and be addictive. By that definition caffiene is a hard drug.

2. So because someone did something stupid once it's bad?

People have done dumb shit to while high on weed.

to the bolded part: people say the same shit about weed

3. Heroin isn't even that much of drug then a medicine, it's quite pathetic that people actually get addicted to this stuff...

But I second that, I get pissed when people think that this wonderful board is somehow related to crime/hard drugs so it's ok to post this shit here. POSTING THIS SHIT HERE IS LESS RELEVANT THEN POSTING IT ON WAREZ-BB OR ANY OTHER FORUM SO TAKE YOUR SHIT ELSEWHERE PLZ.

4. Productive as sucking trucker dick for money to buy their next dose?

5. Not true, when I pack a bowl of kush, I think of lots of good ideas, and some stupid ones, but I never carry them out because Im glued to the ground.

6. Caffiene has withdrawl symptoms. Is it a hard drug?

In case no one has figured it out what I'm trying to show here is that the terms hard and soft are abitrary terms. Instead of saying all "hard drugs" whatever they are are bad, why not look at each individual substance and determine what it is and what is does.

7. So? i've taken "hard drugs" and been fine to. But some people do stupid shit when high because those Individuals are idiots. You can't say that no one has ever done something stupid while high on weed because I've seen my own friends do stupid shit, like get in car wrecks.

8. It's not true guys, because he knows from his experiences.

9. Agreed. It's not true. I would know.

10. I still think that those people are assholes regardless of substance (ab)use, or they use it as a license to behave like an asshole.

I've heard of people drunk on alcohol while driving and slam into another car killing people. We either need to be consistent and ban alcohol (which isn't likely to happen) and become a teetotaler nation, or lift the penalties on pretty much every drug.

Any type of middle ground only alienates people, cause hard drugs will be used regardless of its legal status. The car wrecks are proof. The price would go down, slowing down a person's descent into poverty, the purity would go up, meaning less health risks and less use (smaller amount to get the desired effect), and a lot of drug dealers, who are the only ones currently to profit from the drug trade, would be out of business.

The government could tax drugs (they do it with alcohol and tobacco) and gain another source of income, which could be invested in healthcare or education.

I'm not saying using drugs is good or cool, and people should definitely learn about the many risks and potentially harmful effects of drug use, but I do think that one has the right to use them if he so chooses. The world isn't black and white, drugs aren't inherently evil or good, the measure in which it ruins life depends on the user. Better adults can make the decision for themselves than an all knowing government telling the people who pay their salary they can't do something to themselves.

11. The harder drugs have health risks outside of just impairment though. Which would be the main reason to keep them illegal.

12. actually that's not exactly true, there are many drugs that have no physical side effects at all and are essentially impossible to OD on (unless you really really want to). But if you want to you can "overdose" and die from drinking too much water, so that doesn't really mean anything.

Marijuana isn't the only drug that is safe to use regularly but still illegal, it's just one of the weakest, so people think that means its somehow "safer" than other stronger drugs. For instance, its impossible to od on LSD, just like its impossible to od on marijuana (by impossible I mean from the drug itself, not from lack of oxygen or something like that), but LSD is a much stronger drug so therefore people think it's less safe.

13. "grasscity.com - The best counter-culture community"

Drug obsession and lifestyles are most definitely considered a counter culture.

14. Cannabis is not a drug, nor is tobacco a drug.

Aspirin, Tylenol, anti-anxiety, anti-depression and other lab manufactured substances are drugs.

You cannot grow drugs from a plant.

15. Talking, not taking drugs. who cares
    nice people take drugs :)

16. A drug is anything that alters your normal bodily function. Being high is simply your brain's normal functions being altered.

17. Cannabis and tobacco are both plants that contain drugs.. You can't grow a drug, but you can cultivate crops that produce psychoactive chemicals, which are drugs because they cross the blood brain barrier.

18. every drug can be made into a clinical or medical form, unlike the weed here which could be labelled as a harder drug cos its more damaging to health than USA weed

19. Didn't read all the earlier posts, so excuse me if I'm repeating.

I would rather have people talk about it, and ask questions about it on here, instead of just going out and experimenting with something that may get them killed if they don't know what they are doing with it.

No one forces you to read the threads man. Chill out.

Shit, if you think about it, you are the one who just created a thread about drugs other than weed.... :rolleyes:

20. Holy shit! Did I miss something here...water is a drug!! I've been drinking that stuff for years and have never gotten high...?!?:D

While I agree that other drugs should not be discussed because I think its in the rules..I haven't really seen such discussion and assume it would be dealt with anyway?

"Weed and only weed"..If that works for you great. I definitely go through periods of 'only weed' and most of the time weed is the only substance I have the desire to do. Then again I definitely enjoy the effects/experiences that cannabis simply can't deliver...but that other substances can provide. To each his own. :smoke::smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.