weed and nutmeg

Discussion in 'General' started by frodo420, Nov 2, 2009.

1. ive heard about the nutmeg trip with tea and it gets you fucked up. so i was drink a cup of nutmeg tea then go smoke a bowl or two, or maybe put the nutmeg tea in the bong? basically just mix them together in someway. any ideas or has anyone else tried this?

2. you trip from nutmeg literally because it is poison, and when you OD on nutmeg you trip.

That said tho, I don't think i've ever heard of anybody having a good experiance on it, and the commonality is you're gonna spend a very long and unpleasent time in the bathroom after the trip.

IMO just smoke the dope and avoid the nutmeg... If you want a more intense experiance make some edibles

3. When I was young, I ate a couple tablespoons of nutmeg to 'trip'. It's nasty as shit, and sort of difficult to get down because of the texture. It's not a trip, it feels more like a really heavy hash buzz, but it'll give you the worst case of cottonmouth you've ever had. I wouldn't reccomend smoking weed after since it severely dehydrates you, but the trip takes like 4-9 hours to even kick in. I would NOT put that shit in any bong, bowl, or whatever just eat it. You can have a good time with it, but sometimes it can have some nasty side effects (feeling lethargic, cottonmouth, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea).

4. I almost tried this once, then my friends stopped me and told me it's awful... So I don't think it would be a good idea for you to try it

5. What the hell? Stick with weed, if u want to trip take acid.