Weed and nicotine tincture?

Discussion in 'General' started by nolossis, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I don't have advice, but tell us how it goes! Maybe it'll be awesome

2. yep, i'll probably post tomorrow ;)
    wish me good luck, lol

3. I shivered when I read that. Lol if you want a nicotine buzz just take a fat dip before you drink or after.

4. #26 Storm Crow, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    Tokolo-

Nicotine (PIM)

7.2 Toxicity 7.2.1 Human data 7.2.1.1 Adults The mean lethal dose has been estimated to be 30 to 60 mg (0.5-1.0 mg/kg) (Gosselin, 1988). 7.2.1.2 Children The lethal dose is considered to be about 10 mg of nicotine (Arena, 1974).

CDC - Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health Concentrations (IDLH): Nicotine - NIOSH Publications and Products

Human data: The fatal human dose has been estimated to be about 50 to 60 mg [Lazutka et al. 1969]. [Note: An oral dose of 50 to 60 mg/kg is equivalent to a 70-kg worker being exposed to about 30 to 40 mg/m3 for 30 minutes, assuming a breathing rate of 50 liters per minute and 100% absorption.]

We don't know his tolerance or weight, if he has eaten anything, etc., so to err on the side of caution seems prudent, since we are discussing a poison!

5. thanks for the advice, but once again, a few drops cant kill me right? and ill only do it like once every couple of months, or less. i way like 65 kg, so i prob wont get much affect.
    people keep saying to smoke instead... i really hate smoking, that's why i made the green dragon...

6. 5 hours left till i try it :)
    this is gonna be great! :p

7. Dont drink 1 drop of that!

Are you crazy man? You have no clue what will happen, the compounds in that are undergoing chemical/physical changes. You could easily die if you mess up

8. don't worry, we're kinda high, but thats all, im not gonna die, dont worry.:cool:

9. Well I'm glad you are alive and I hope you enjoy the rest of your night. lol

10. best high ever :)
    i felt kinda sick the next morning, but that's probably the alcohol too, lol.