Weed and my relationship...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariaJuana92, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Hm. I guess I come here for advice from others and how they run the weed in their relationship. Both of us smoke. But he's the main contributor to the weed. We don't live together. We're an hour and a half apart. He usually comes prepared. But when I opt to load some, he usually talks me out of it. Or even when I do, it just doesn't compare. He smokes a bit more than I do, so it's not like I am pushing him to smoke with me. I just won't refuse. lol. I always thought things should be 50/50. he doesn't seem to care yet. I just don't want him to feel taken advantage of. He usually gives me a couple buds before we have to go our separate ways. Am I worried about nothing? Or should I start contributing more?

2. You're worrying about it, so start contributing.

It costs money, and like any boyfriend.. He won't say anything. And he really shouldn't be giving you buds..

Just my .02$

3. Well, you did say he talks you out of loading your own shit right? Maybe he doesn't care. But try to contribute, or in other ways (cook a niqqa something or something).

4. what would you want your girl to make for you?

5. #5 rollinjoints, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Shit, some fried fish or something. But ask him what he wants. It will make him feel special.

Edit: Source: My girl did this.

6. Why don't you just talk to him about this. If money is an issue for you, I am sure he understands that. Tell him you would like to contribute in some way. It kind of depends on if money is an issue for him too.

7. blowjobs go a long way girlfriend

8. Sounds like a non problem you fella likes to get you stoned.h ell yea good on both of you! The fact that you want to throw in is probably enough so he knows your not just using the cat for weeds

9. Maybe you have shitty weed

10. if it were that simple i'd be covered

11. lol
    that's a good reason but that's not the case.

12. Blowjobs are pretty simple imo.

Lol but really, unless money is tight dont worry about it. Id always throw my girl nugs n smoke her up. She didnt blaze nearly as much so it wasnt a problem at all.

13. I think if he didn't want to, he wouldn't do it.

Fuck, my boyfriend doesn't even smoke and he buys my weed.

14. This is true. At least he is sharing with you. If he was being stingy then thatd be a problem. Sharing is caring

15. I don't get why you haven't talked to him about it. Bake him cookies. Sounds like he's driving 100 miles to see you. It sounds to me like he's happy!

16. Take it as it is, a compliment. Not everyone will just give away weed.

Its something i would do, he probably doesnt care about money either, its his way of being nice and showing affection probably.

17. well this time he was like, "I don't know how much weed I'll have to smoke."
    so now i am trying to figure out if i can afford to get some
    and if i can even find any right now

18. So, why didn't you say, "I don't care about the weed, I just want to see you".

19. That's what my girl does to me.. She still ends up getting stoned with me though :)

20. Be direct with him. Tell him what you told us.

Omega369 :wave: