Weed and motorcycles

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Purpledragons, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Okay so my boyfriend picked me up at like 130, and we went to this bike show/expo in Asbury where we met his aunt and shit. And in the car we smoked a lil bit. But I was prob only like a 5/6 out of 10. But I didn't use anything to cover up the smell or my red eyes. And so we are there and I run into my fucking mom and her friend. I'm trying so hard lmao but she know shits up. She buys me a shirt then leaves me alone. Then it's like two hours later and we aren't really feeling it as much. So we go back to the car and smoke a shit ton. I'm A solid 10. Everything is so warm, I'm tripping, no short term memory. Stoned out of my fucking mind. We go back and now his entire family is there. They are talking. My bf is just standing there. Me unable to hold a convo is sharing off into space for 15 mins. Then we are waiting with just his dad and I'm saying some weird shit. And then we go out to eat with his mom and dad and I can't even look at them without laughing then I eat sooo much food. And oh god my bf and I were just laughing and laughing. They were trying to talk to me and I made no sense and my eyes were bloodshot. Then we get back to the car. Lmao smoke again and I'm like a 6/7. We go home and chill for an hour and a half before going out and meeting my mom and his parents for dinner where I didn't say a fucking word and fell asleep lmao.

2. I got high this morning, got to about a 9. Drank some water. Mauled around the house for a minute. After that put on my boots, headed outside to do some work but realised I needed to shit. Went back in, took off my boots, headed to the bathroom and took a shit. I'm at a solid 7.75/8 by this point. Wash my hands. Go put my boots back on, headed back outside and started working. Eventually tapering off to about a 6. At which time I ate an edible and am now a solid 10.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Got out of bed this morning at about 10 ;) Realized I had to work so packed too big of a bowl and hit an 8. Two hours into shift I realized I was burnt out so I sparked a joint to hold me at a 7. Came home and wanted a nice mellow 7.7 to put me to sleep so thats what I am working on. Kinda fucked up and hit an 8.1 but hey, first world problems...

4. This post literally has nothing to do with motorcycles the only part is you went to a motorcycle show/expo and that's it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. You mean you guys did not have sex? I read this entire post, and you did not even have sex. Bummer.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah I have a few stories about being really high around parents or friends parents, sucks in the moment but makes for a good story later.

7. Lol no we did

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. wtf, i was promised weed and motorcycles. We got the motorcycles, wheres the weed with the motorcycles?

• Like Like x 1
  9. you seem to be high very high had munchies and giggles you will overcome most off that i still have momments off laughing non stop and munchies alot but ive learned to view the world for its beauty when im high everything seems nicer. but ive got to the stage that im high 24/7 and everyone is use to high me and im rarely sober

however doesnt sound much like a trip i just tripped tonight and i smoke tons off weed through a bong normaly i have 1 per hour, brownies when i can and joints when i dont want a bong

and heres my trip story
    Trippin Balls Storys

• Like Like x 1