Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed and motivation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Oct 22, 2013.

1. okay so this isn't about me saying "weed makes me unmotivated," quite the opposite. I've never really felt demotivated from marijuana, actually. but today, this morning, I saw weed in a different way, not just a "i wanna get fucked up/high" type of way. So I got up feeling tired as fuck, irritated, and freezing since my parents won't turn on heater. It was a Monday and I just felt terrible. I felt so rigid and shitty... like there was no way I'd be going to school. I was going to just skip but I was like "you know what, I KNOW FOR A FACT that if i went to smoke right now I'd be so interested in going to school" and thats exactly what i did. I may not have retained much info that day but thats because I chose to get baked this morning. But at least it got there. It may have been a crutch for me but like weed definitely doesn't make you less motivated imo, you just do that yourself 

2. Why go to school if you're not there in an attempt to retain info? Haha you should've just stayed home man. 

3. Whatever works for u

4. Wow haha I pretty much felt the same way this morning but in my mind I was thinking the opposite that I really wanted to smoke a j before school but I know it makes me unmotivated and unwilling to do work annd I get dissorted thinking, everyone gets affected differiently I guess

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. A few bongs rips in the morning and I'm ready for the day. 
    I agree completely. I smoke to motivate myself too. Especially right when I wake up and I feel all grudgy. 

6. Here's what I'm guessing will happen though. You start to do this every day, and then again at lunch some days. Then every day at lunch. And then you realize the high would be more fun if you weren't at school. So you skip some days. Your marks might drop. You could be different, but I saw this happen to lots of kids who blazed before school.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Same here if I stay sober I wont reach the gym but the second i get high im all over it. The only downside is I need weed to do anything or else im really unmotivated.