weed and me, a meeting for three

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Jan 28, 2010.

1. today before my class, i decided to prepare a nice little undercover agent (sans filter of course) to make music appreciation with mr. foreign accent a little more bearable. i dont know why my college decided to make students take an elective, but its a good class for a wake n bake. get dropped off at one side of campus, go in to buy a vanilla coke (which the coke guy told me is being discontinued, wtf?), and step outside to light my little jay. the second i light up, i hear a voice beside me. "what kind of cigarette is that?" i turn to see a cute girl looking at it. here's what happens next:

me: oh, it's these things called djarum blacks, with cherry flavor. theyre pretty good.
    her: oohh, where did you get them? i love those things!
    me: over at the tobacco store over around the corner. theyre like $4.80 for 12 of them.
    her: can i try some? it smells different than usual, but then again i dont really have them too much.
    me: well, heh, its not really tobacco in here.
    her: oh? what is it?
    me: weed.
    her: oh, ive never tried weed before, ive always wanted to! can i try some?
    me: ha, yeah sure
    her: how do i do it, just like a normal cigarette?
    me: yeah, just hold it in for a few seconds and then let it out.

she takes two good size pulls off it and hands it back to me. we talk for a minute, she says she's feeling alot more relaxed. i told her alot of info about it, she was really interested about all the facts i knew. i told her my "first time" story about how i was getting attached to cigs, tried a blunt and the next day my cravings were gone. we moved off the subject and talked to each other for another good 30-45 minutes before we split up for class. after class, i noticed she walked across campus back to the original spot to come say hey again, get my phone number and walk back to another building for her next class. today was a good day :)

2. Thats freaking awesome man.
    Weed is such a great social herb, too bad its more commonly socially frowned upon.

3. yeye man, for sure. anybody else got a story like this?

4. thats frikin dope man

5. life can be good sometimes:smoke:
    good luck with the girl dude:p

6. Damn, with complete respect, good job sir. What luck that she was curious and you handled it well without pressuring her or anything which is key.