Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and living a long life..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyedJedi420, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Im sort of a health freak and excercise and do sports. Ive only been smoking for once or twice a week for 8 months. Will weed effect someones life span?

2. #2 Laith, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    No, but smoke will. Vape.

Though, not so much at once or twice a week. Probably even smoke won't effect you unless you smoke more often.

3. In all honesty, I dont think it matters. I also dont think that was the answer you were looking for, but its true. When you are 80 and in a wheelchair lifespan wont matter to you anymore. Just live life to its fullest now, experiment, have fun. Take every chance you have at something great, and live with no regrets.

4. it will improve your life span since your a fitness freak. it should lower your blood pressure and there is no health hazards.

5. No...... Some of us like living and plan on living as long as we can all while being smart and successful.

6. all i have to say is: Fulla Nayak. look her up. she was 125 when she died.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f11N34QUjFU]YouTube - Marijuana live longer?[/ame]

8. You say that now but I can almost guarantee that if you live life to its fullest now, when you are old and dying, you can look back and if you dont have regrets and there is nothing more you wanted to do and you are content with what you had done, living longer won't bother you any longer. So long story short: don't worry about living longer.

9. im going to live by this now .:smoke:

10. that isn't true. it wouldn't improve anyone's life span. and yes, it does lower blood pressure, which tells the heart to speed up. therefore, if someone is more susceptible to have heart problems/heart attacks, smoking could cause problems for that individual. (so yes, there are health hazards for some people).

11. If you're a health freak, vaporizing is the way to go.

12. I vouch for this. Invest in an Iolite.

13. Or edibles. :smoke:

14. just take a hit and shut up

15. the better question is who cares? its the quality over quantity. live life to enjoy it