Weed and killers

Discussion in 'General' started by 420pokesmot420, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Does weed cause psychosis? I know that most places on the internet say it doesn't but my OCD always makes me come back to this one thought. I generally have bad thoughts once in a while its been getting better. I read that most serial killers smoked weed. That's what I stress over. I'm afraid I will go crazy someday. Does weed help those people into going crazy or revealing what they are?

2. Kinda a heavy question there my friend, Ill take a stab at it though.

Based solely on personal experience, depends on your weed. When I smoked shit weed I always had thoughts like I was retarded, self doubt and just didnt feel right.

When I smoked high grade weed, like drow(whatever they call it in your neck of the woods), I was functional and happy. So maybe your paranoia comes from some dirt weed.

*disclaimer* If you still have thoughts of homicide after you smoke some high grade icky sticky icky, then maybe you should just give it up. I dont really care to see you on the news.

3. When I smoke weed it all goes away. Its just I don't truly know what its doing to my body

4. Well my friend, sounds like to me you should stay high all the time.

5. I wish!!!! Its all about $$$

6. If ya don't wanna smoke, don't. I stopped cuz I didn't like my thoughts.

7. It can aggravate existing mental conditions.[​IMG]

8. Anything could drive you nuts if you let it. I had an herb book many years ago that listed cannabis as cure for boredom and an aid to therapy. And as a matter of fact that is exactly what I use it for, as well as for a change of perspective, welcome distraction, entertainment, creative ideas, etc. If I find I am having negative effects from over-saturation then I take a break... sometimes for months at a time.

And btw, all psycho killers ate food and slept and had a mother, so I guess we're all potential psycho killers, hahaha! I suggest you stop taking yourself so seriously and find something to laugh about... yourself for example!

9. Drugs of any kind can open "gateways" so to speak to different ways of thinking, and for some that "gateway" is very evil

10. Most serial killers probably ate pizza too.

Avoid pizza. It's the gateway food to killing

11. #11 Deleted member 42976, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Also avoid drinking water and breathing. They definitely did those things.

12. There are no "Gateways."

There is what always was...It just woke up for some reason, which is not always drug related, different people have different triggers.[​IMG]

13. Well what i meant was drugs alter how you think, alter the chemicals in your brain,and could change your perception on things and make you do irrational things you wouldn't normally do.

14. Most murders are over love and/or money

Serial killers are just people that do that shit for a plethra of reasons, none of which have been marijuana use...abusive childhoods normally have more to do with it...

Also weed is a common drug being used in america, most killers used it, as well as most non-killers have used it...

15. Most serial killers tried anything and everything to self-medicate.
    These days were finding out the stuff that doctors are giving to kids are quite possibly creating the epidemic of "mass shooters" in the country. I'd suggest smoking weed before I'd suggest a prescription for mood altering chemicals that were rushed onto the market without proper testing.

Everybody has screwed up thoughts and impulses once in a while. If you're able to distinguish right from wrong and "check yourself", you're probably fine. I would also say that most serial killers and truly evil people exhibited signs at adolescence. If you know what happened to the family dog that disappeared when you were 8, but mom and dad don't- maybe see somebody: but I doubt you're a ticking time bomb that's one joint away from madness.

16. OP, you said you have OCD. Don't over think it.

[​IMG]

17. #17 Lenny., Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015

in my 16 year experience with marijuana, including everyone i know who smokes, my answer should be no

however, with my six year experience on a marijuana forum, i will say without a doubt, yes. it's doing something messed up to people's brains.

18. Messing up people's minds in a benificial or bad way?

19. Plus does anyone know how to delete / make a forum on the mobile app?

20. Ur a killer