Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed and hunger.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bongwaterson, Apr 28, 2010.

1. It seems to me the more i smoke, the less hungry i get when im sober. I'f i smoke a lot in the mornings, im usually not that hungry when i dont smoke its wierd.

But when i quit smoking for a while, my hunger goes back to normal and i get hungry all of the time.

this happen to anyone else?

2. for me its like this, even if i am hungry and i smoke i loose all apetite, but after like 1 or 2 hours i get the mega munchies, but sometimes maybe after 3.

3. I smoke, have a big drink. And have my dinner plate infront of me.
    Normally pizza...
    Eat an entire dinner, no munchies later :smoking:

4. To be honest, I truly only got serious munchies when I was still a rookie... Nowadays I smoke all the time without eating a single grain of rice... guess I've just become used to it :laughing:

5. THIS. Happens to me everyday. Ok, background I smoke daily, multiple times a day. If I dont smoke in the morning, I can force myself to eat a breakfast, but I'm never like physically pushed to eat by hunger. This can go all day long, like I feel hunger but it's not pressing. Until I burn a few bowls or something at the end of the day. Then it's like someone brought down the fury of god on my stomach in like 5 minutes.

I understand its due to the drop of Low Blood Sugar when smoking but this really doesn't make sense. I guess it's a kind of withdrawal effect..:confused_2:

6. idk it confuses me.

7. I have lost 42 pounds since Christmas and I give most of the credit to cannabis regulating my appetite. I always use to eat when I was bored, but I get none of those cravings anymore. Had to add several new belt holes in the last couple months!

FYI I smoke a tiny bit in the mornings and a bowl or two in the evenings.

8. For the last couple weeks I haven't really been hungry, but now my appetite has gone back to normal (still smoke the same amount)... I think i might have just been sick for a bit lol

It happens though.

9. All I'm saying know is unless I am borderline starving, I can never eat well like I do high. And I'm not eating a ridiculous amount either, just normal to me.