Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and horny chick xD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by themuffinman21, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Okay so next week I have a date with this chick that's extremely horny and wants to smoke about 1g-2g. She is one of those girls that plays off that she isn't horny and a goodie good prep but inside is very horny. I just want to know how I can get some quick dome from this chick if anyone's had any experience with this type of situation. Thanks guys haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. if she smokes 1-2 grams of weed you won't be getting shit..

3. Why you say that? Haha

4. Get a bottle of whiskey. Bitches love whiskey. Unless she's the vodka type... then you don't even need to try :smoke:

5. I don't know, this just doesn't seem practical if your asking us how to get head from her.
    The trick is to be yourself, you need to be equipped with swift one liners and charm. Also, make her laugh a lot of you guys smoke, laughter is key!

6. #7 Captain_Jack, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    You shouldn't be giving her drugs and trying to get sex.. That's now sexual assault cases get started.
    Nevertheless.. Just be yourself, OP. Make her laugh. The ability to make a girl laugh is invaluable

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

7. Shit man humans don't work like that. Just be nice to her and treat her with respect because that's what a person deserves. Smoke her out and have a good time. If she decides to give you head, great. If not, whatever, as long as you have a chill time.

8. Bill Cosby thank you. I don believe that is how I will go with it. Sounds like a respectable thing to go by.

9. If she's that horny don't you think she'd be shootin for some pleasure of her own? Why don't you do some givin yourself? And how do you know she only wants to burn 1-2 gs ? What if she's a two blunt gal? Damn now I have all these unanswered questions. Fml

10. If you need drugs to get in her pants... Well I don't know what to tell you. Are you a moral person or not? I see it as paying for pussy, which I'm against; however if you're cool with that, do it.

11. Any advice I give you could be used against me in your future court case. I'm out on this one.