Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Weed and Hairloss

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by tangduc456, Sep 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I wanna know is there any heavy weed smokers out there going through hairloss or Its just unproven thing. Myself, I've noticed that I got receding hairline day by day, I'm very concerned as I smoked everyday, and Its hard to stop completely. As I googled, Some says Weed causes hairloss, other say Weed prevents hairloss. I'm not sure what I could trust on, Thats why I'm here, and really need answers from who have experienced it

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. As many things as Cannabis Cures, Relieves, Alleviates, Lubricates and just improves in general I'll take "Prevents Hair loss" for 600 Alex.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. nah. hair loss is hereditary and most treatments dont really work either. you can get a hair transplant or just deal with the fact that youre balding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Male pattern baldness is caused when testosterone is converted to DHT which weakens hair follicles. You can smoke all the weed you want. Or not. It's not going to change that. It's something that happens to at least 50% of men. There are things that you can take now that can slow down the process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. all to do with that testosterone in your body no weed involved unless you need to calm?

a daily 'Jerk' will prevent that testosterone converting at all ...lol

6. I’ve heard its from drinking water.

j