weed and game

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by budisour, Jul 25, 2012.

1. i don't know about you nigguhs but i can't spit game at all when i'm high.

2. Shit me neither. Being high will usually make me less sociable and less talkative. But being a little buzzed will help.

3. same here! especially if i smoke a lot, i don't understand social smokers at all.

sometimes when i have the right bud though, it's a different story.

a few times i started talking like i was rolling.

4. me too. i can't spit at all when im high, my mouth is always so dry..

5. #5 smokintoke, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    fuck no, iv missed plenty of poon opportunities because i cant read their signals stoned. iv had girls tell me they don't like me to smoke sometimes because of it...

now alcohol, i can spit it, throw it, fuck it... whatever i need to do to get that game out there:cool:

6. For me its the opposite.

weed gets my confidence up plus more talkative and w/ alcohol I just feel bloated and dizzy. Everyone's different.

7. I feel like it depends on the strain. Sometimes ill be hella talkative and won't shut the fuck up. Other times I don't say shit and just chill.

8. One of the reasons I stopped smoking, but not the first.

9. Once I smoked about 10 bowls with my a fraternity brother and went to a party. Ended up hooking up with a hot girl from another school. Another time (4/20), I was smoking the whole day and ended up fooling around with the hottest girl at the party.

10. I owe weed big time. Weed is like vagina currency.

11. Yeah my game tanks when i smoke.

like i always say:
    Smoke alone, drink to bone

12. I personally can't even manage basic conversation at parties when I'm blazed. I can get a little high, as long as I got alcohol in the system to balance it out - otherwise, nah. Weed has been the cause of some VERY downbuzz nights for me.

13. Weed definitely allows me to be more social and improves my game. I give much less of a fuck about whatever I'm talking about at any given moment and don't stress shit as much. For the most part at least, indicas do fuck me over at times haha

14. weed makes me more social around dudes and people I know but if theres a girl around it gets me quiet. High insecurities I guess. Liqour is the real game changer.

15. [quote name='"JEI3US"']weed makes me more social around dudes and people I know but if theres a girl around it gets me quiet. High insecurities I guess. Liqour is the real game changer.[/quote]

I feel ya on those high insecurities, they're quite hard to distract yourself from. Unless you have booze of course haha. Nothing like gettin sauced and/or crossed to loosen you up and get things going

16. can't smoke before a party because I'll end up sitting around being antisocial the whole time. Alcohol on the other hand puts me on top of my game. Just drink during the party and smoke after its over and you've either left alone or the girl you fucked leaves haha