Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Five Hour Energy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scubaman, Jan 16, 2010.

1. So tonight I'm going to my friends house to smoke some blunts. Usually we chill and I spend the night there, but recently she got a boyfriend and he doesn't want me doing that anymore, which I completely understand. So anyways, I'm going to have to go home around one in the morning, and I was wondering if I took a five hour energy around midnight, would I stay awake and still have that high?

She's got this dank connect, and his weed gets me stoned as fuck for half a day. Granted, I'm a relatively new stoner, only been toking for about four months now, but this shit is awesome. Does anybody know how Five Hour Energy and weed mix?

2. yeah just go with it

3. Five Hour Energy's never affect my high. I use them all the time together just so I don't get the sleepys and pass out like a bitch.

You'll definitely be able to drive stoned if that's what your aiming for.

4. it shouldn't affect the high, and you won't get tired. i used to drink them while stoned all the time at work when i had to do a 10 hour.

5. Yeah that is what I was aiming for haha. I just want to be able to get home, and maybe have another hour or so of high left over.

6. diggin the name saul, and also a fan of the show. and dude i would try and get a ride home if you arent used to smoking a lot - then driving afterwards. you should be straight but some people do get blaaaaaaazed and drive baaaaaaad.

7. Yeah I can drive fine when I blaze. None of my other friends can function on the roads so I drive us around when ever we need to get anywhere.

I just put on some music, get in the zone, and think about how awesome my lane is and how much I want to stay in it, haha.

8. it helps some i did it last night and stayed awake another 2hours

9. rofl, that's awesome

10. Yeah I dont think it will affect your high at all, because whatever is in 5 hour energy wont fuck with your cannabinoid receptors, so i say just go with it.