Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and exams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wake_and_bake, Jun 6, 2010.

1. #1 wake_and_bake, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    So my finals are starting next week on monday and i am thinking about not smoking until they end. Just wondering if anyone out there tokes during the exam period. I find it makes me llazy because i usually smoke indica strains. Also, should i do my math exam high? The last 2 math test i did while high, i got 84% and 76% and i consider that to be a good mark in advanced math.

Keep toking:smoke:

2. I do to get to sleep the night before.
    I do much better when I get a full nights sleep and a good kush helps me do that during testing.

3. Bit of green the night before can't do any harm. Indica will relax you, and it's best to be chilled out the night before, just drink water, smoke some bud, and get an early one!

4. I toked the whole way through my exams. We did Kill every morning. It didnt help, trust me.

5. Just use your head and plan it out. Make sure you get all your studying done before you smoke at night. I just went through finals in may lol i did the same thing. If you think smoking will hinder you chances on a test the next day, just dont smoke lol easy as that.

6. Looks like 2 week t break is waiting for me :(

7. I don't change any of my habits before exams (except of course studying more), because doing so can throw off sacadian rhythms and screw you up.

It's easy, if you don't normally eat breakfast, don't eat. If you normally stay up until 1 am, stay up late. If you toke the night before, by all means, toke it up. However, I wouldn't go to the exam high or anything.

8. I went into a mock exam high once, my concentration increased 200%.
    the only downside, i kept randomly giggling and got removed from the exam.

9. My exam period was from April 9th - April 28th. Of course I smoked in this time, 4/20 fell in my exam schedule. I was lucky to have my exams fairly spread out, so I continued smoking during the exam period, I just made sure I had at least a day between smoking and writing an exam. It was helpful for sleep, relaxation, and it made studying a whole lot more interesting. My advice is to keep toking, unless you think it will negatively impact you.

10. Man, if you're high during exams, that wont help, unless you know the shit.
    If you get high the night before, it'll help calm the nerves.

11. Whatever you do, don't throw off your sleep schedule by studying like a maniac the night before. I have heard of too many people sleeping in and missing tests or falling asleep during the test like I did. I stayed up too late studying Biology and fell asleep half our into the test, slept throu most of the exam an woke up 15 minutes before the end, just enough time to fill in the correct number of dots on the answer sheet. At least I got a D by sheer luck. A few people throw their bodies off so bad during finals week they end up in a manic state and become bipolar. Don't do that!

Good Luck,

Sammy

12. i did my math exam high lmao i got 54/100 but i passed :smoke:

13. thanks for your thoughts guys

14. This.

Adderall, just saying.

15. Doh I thinking about getting high the morning of my maths GCSE

16. *was thinking

17. Just wait dude, consider it a mini T-Break