Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and depression

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stevegrass2, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Before my anxiety struck I had an issue with weed which involved me getting the "same old high" so it was getting boring for me. Then I got struck with anxiety issues so I couldn't even smoke weed without going into a panic attack. I decide to persist against said panic attacks, but then my parents dropped an unforeseen bomb on me making me depressed. Now I can't smoke weed without my depression flaring up. What can I do to overcome this because I never saw my depression coming. Before the incident that occurred which made me depressed, I was getting over my anxiety so I could smoke and enjoy myself, but now I'm stuck in a situation I never wanted to be in.

2. See a doctor for your depression.

3. I wouldn't smoke with anxiety.

Weed has little to no effect on your psychology though.:cool:

4. I have two questions.

1.Have you always gotten highs where your depressed or anxious, or did you have amazing and happy ones too?

2.What exactly is making you depressed? Its hard to help without knowing the root of the problem.

My advice is to just listen to the song "Everything is going to be alright" by Bobby McFerrin. Just think about whats positive in your life and how much worse it could be.

5. I know. I moved away from my childhood home so I am dealing with the issues of leaving the home I have always known. Also it is a major change of environment which involves me moving from the suburbs to "Bodymore".

I can't do anything to change the situation, but I was wondering if I could make it work for myself.

6. That's on you...Find somethin' to occupy your time, start buildin' model cars or some shit.

Only you can prevent...Fuck, wait, sorry...Wrong one.

Only you can make you happy.:cool:

7. meditate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeBw_atUkoo&feature=BFa&list=PL7B4082FB59BAE3F8]Native American Indian Spirit of Meditation - YouTube[/ame]

8. dude find the finest herby ou can find and get high and explore your new beginnings.. dont want to come off rude but comon man a new change is good.. you can start a new life, meet new people, nothing to be depressed.. but i know how it is dude, just see a positive light.. maybe some fire sativa will help that

9. Depression doesn't exist...

10. OP, Weed is meant to relax you man and make you feel better right? Light a doobie up man to ease your anxiety and just chilll watch a comedy, listen to music and you'll be all good! Stay up.