Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and contact lenses...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, Mar 16, 2016.

1. I've worn glasses all my life. Only time if worn contacts was freshman year of college and that was about three years ago, and now I'm trying to get back into the contact game. However I'm a smoker now, have been for about a year and half, and my eyes can get dry as shit depending on the strain I'm smoking. So with contact lenses already being kind of drying to the eyes if you don't lube them frequently, would this make it more likely that you can get eye irritation while wearing contact lenses? Idk mane.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah man I've worn contacts forever. They do get drier while getting high. It's not bad though, usually just drop some rewetting drops and good to go. But yes in general smoking does dry high eyes more with contacts in.

3. I wear contacts and I can't stand getting stoned with them in. If I plan on getting stoned usually I'll take them out and put my glasses on. When I smoke with them in, it's like, reddest red eye ever. And squinty eyes. No bueno. Everyone instantly knows I'm stoned lmao