Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MNgreen420, Oct 11, 2007.

1. I've been smoking for about a year. Its just relaxing and gives you something to look forward to. Im not really addicted, only about 3 cigs a day on average and I can make a pack last a week and a half sometimes.

2. I smoke a pack a day.

'n however much weed I happen to have.

Btw, the fiberglass in menthol cigarettes thing; not true.

As far as I can tell, that rumor arose from the presence of fiberglass in chewing tobacco/dip.

I've done a bit of reading, thinking, and general research, and as far as I can tell, beyond there not being any real reason for the fiberglass in a cig, there just plain isn't any.

Your lungs are already plenty effecient at ingesting anything you put in to them.

3. Except there is no fibreglass in chew either! Everyone around here says not to buy chew in the US 'cause yours has fibreglass in it. I've talked to Americans who say the same thing about Canadian chew.

4. Been smoking weed for about 7 years as well.

But I took a puff of a square way before I touched green.

I smoke Newports.

5. most stoners smoke cigs too. its not uncommon. ill smoke cigs if there good like camels or some shit. menthols are fucking imposible for me to inhale

6. Same here man, never even touched a ciggie. I have however have used cigarette tobacco as batch with hash.

7. well....i smoke and the cigarette after a session is great...but i hate smoking cigs, ive tried quitting like 20 times, but i also chew...anyone else here chew....im new here so whats up everyone? but chewing and smoking weed at the same time is great, your dip starts to taste like weed, its great.

8. i'll only smoke cigars, they taste better, buzz you harder IMO, and have no nicotine, haven't had one in a while though

9. LOL..
    Talk about Misinformed
    Cigars definitley have nicotine, as much as an entire pack of cigarettes.

10. regardless i havent gotten addicted to them so i just assumed w/e

11. These poll results are interesting. More nonsmoking stoners than I thought.