Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MNgreen420, Oct 11, 2007.

1. I honestly cannot stand ciggs. My grandparents died of lung cancer, and emphizima. I personally saw both of them on there death beds. My mom who lives in a trailer spends 40 bucks a week on a carton of ciggs. I think it's a huge waste of money. When you think about it from a non-smoker perspective you spending money on NOTHING! The cigg is refined tabbacco with carcinigins, and CHEMY's. All that taste is shit going into you throat and lungs. Huff a bag of glue and it better give u a head buzz, basically smoking is huffing a chemical stick.

IM SORRY IM NOT TRYING TO BASH BUT being a pot smoker for five years now, I really just hate being around people that spark up after a bowl. I think its completely un-needed. I am seeing my mom caugh all the time, and eventually real soon she is going to go into the hospital and try to beat cancer. After 30 years of smoking, no one wins, except the tobbacco compys. that got you to buy there shit products for 30 years.

I have never had an urge to smoke, and I thank myself everyday, because I dont want to see anyone, especially GC'ers DIE of ciggs. Long term your odds of getting cancer are over 50 %. So to anyone trying to quit, or currently smoking, give it a shot, and put the stick down!.

Sorry for the long ass opinionated statement. lol-

TOKE ON!

2. The ganja was the only thing that alleviated my horrible nicotine withdrawals.

3. there's no option for those of us that smoke a cig once in a while :p

4. started smoking cigs after weed, now i'm unable to stop haha damn nicotine. it's not really too big a of a deal though, only been smoking cigs for just over a year?

5. Been smoking weed for almost 4 years, started smoking chigs about a year ago.

I always denied them at parties and shit when I was younger and ended up winning a carton betting on a game and been addicted to Marb Reds ever since.

6. I'm with you.

I never used to smoke cigs until I started to work part time and then full time in the summers.
    1/2 to cover up the weed smell (blazed nug at work) and 1/2 to fit in. and 1/2 for the taste.

But they are disgusting.

But American Spirits after blazing are nice. But gross.

7. I'm in the category where I only smoke after a bud sesh or when I'm drunk. If I'm sober a cigarette will literally make my stomach feel sick and although I get a nice head buzz from it it just isn't worth it most of the time.

8. i dont or never have smoke a cig. but i have done cigars which were ok at best.

Weed definetley is my anti Ciggarette. and i'd have to say if someone were to say Hookah now thats weeds best friend to be smoked together (not in the same bowl i m refering to even tho thats cool too) like after i just hit the bong...

9. i smoke a pack of camel filters or marlboro reds...NON MENTHOLS a day. menthols, especially kools and newports suck ass i dont know how ppl can stand smokin them. whatever. yeah theres nothin better than a cigarette after you smoke weed.

10. I only smoke CS's when somebody gives me one. CS = cancer stick.

11. I don't usually smoke, but if I'm blazing with someone and they offer me a Paul Mall or a clove I'll smoke it.

I'd say I smoke like once every few months...just because I guess...

12. Dude i spent a long time smoking 5 a day and cutting down by 1 every two weeks. So after I cut down to none, I went 1 week and then had some and then stopped again and went 2 1/2 weeks without one and then i started working 13 hrs a day and i just said fuck it i want a ciggarette. Now I am smoking practically a pack a day.

13. I've only smoked 2 cigs in my life. I have no problem with those who do smoke 'em, but they're just not worth it to me. They don't get you high, they're addictive, and they'll kill you if you smoke 'em enough. I do smoke blunts and spliffs though, and would maybe smoke a cig once and awhile after a smoke session, cause they give me a headrush (same as spliffs) since I don't smoke 'em.

14. i tried weed freshmen year b4 i tried my 1st cig sofmore year

15. hahahahahahhahahaha

i think you just found the only possible positive to having a cut up wind-pipe and lungs.
    congratulations!

16. I've been a cigarette smoker for almost a year. I used to off and on when I was younger but never really got addicted. Trying to quit now, but I want a cigarette pretty bad after I smoke a bowl or two.

17. well i only smoke cigs when im dry or trying to save some weed.

18. i don't smoke cigs. but i've smoked natural tobacco out of a nice wooden pipe before... wasn't bad.

19. Where is the most obvious once and awhile option?

20. i started smoking weed 11 months and 15 days ago, and picked up the daily toking pretty quick, almost ready to celebrate the one year anniversary!! woo!!!

anyway, i've been smoking cigs about 7 months now, i enjoy smoking tobacco, honestly if weed was legal and cheaper i'd quit smoking tobacco in a heartbeat and opt for a spliff/joint instead. but you know what, i like to smoke, its nice to relax and have a cigarette or two in between classes or after work, i enjoy smoking cigarettes. yes, i am definitely bothered by being addicted, its frustrating, but i manage not to let it control me. i smoke between 2-4 packs a week, it depends on the week i suppose.