Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed and chess

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420boxing, Aug 27, 2013.

1. #1 420boxing, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    any stonerzzz out there that like to play high? I love doing things high, but chess is one of the worst games to play stoned.  Sure it's fun as hell because of the mental stimulation, but you really see how weed affects your thinking if you play sober and high.

I play online on yahoo with the name marriedtojuana, if anyone wants a game

• Like Like x 1
  2. im bad as fuck, either sober or high :laughing:

3. I was on a 9 game win streak till yesterday. do you use the same username on yahoo chess?  I feel like I've seen your username before on there.

4. I play every once in awhile.  I normally start pretty stoned, but as I continue to play I forget to smoke because of how intense games can get!

5. i love chess. me and my friends play a bunch. I was the worse in the beginning but I rose to the top or close to it lol. I dont see much of a different if I'm high or not personally. But my friend is noticably worse when he plays high. hahah thats why I always ask if he wants a hit right before we smoke  :laughing:

6. My girlfriend insists that she's better at chess when she's high.

7. Im better at chess high. I have a glass set me and my fiancee play on sometimes and the games are apways better high. Yugioh is a fun game to play high too, im sure ill get flamed for that though lol.

8. high chess is so much fun

9. chess is for jail mainly, but hell if i had some one sit down and play chess with here now i sure the fuck would.

10. go jail u play chess dominos cards, hell i make monopoly outta some paper n shit if i want dnt make a fuck to me...

11. on a 2013 thread wooot am +rep this one